pool side threesome

Tida was talking with Acheron about patrols, Raven standing beside him seeming rather bored. Tida had been doing her best to ignore little Raven since she'd arrived, but it was turning out to be very hard when Raven was wearing a black singlet and no bra. "Because it's soooo hot," Raven had said when Tida had asked.
This mansion was easily becoming her favourite and worst place to visit.
She reminded herself Raven was MARRIED to the man she was currently talking with, but it didn't help.
And then... Raven sprinted off.
+
Acheron paused, noticing how tense Tida suddenly was. Her eyes tracking something and- ow boy. Raven had gone running off to the pool when Sebastian had called her. And Tida was struggling not to run after her pray. "She'd like it."
"What?"
"She's into Horror movies. She'd probably like being chased through the woods for fun."
Tidas eyes completely shifted to slits then, never leaving Raven.
++++++++
Ash watched raven play in the pool, splashing around and moving around, Tida was watching her like a cat watching a bird, watching pray. Ash looked down at his watch and then up and smiled.
"Hey, sorry I'm late, Amanda wanted to grab a few things, are the boys ready?" Ash nodded.
"They are in the living room playing games, thanks again Kyrian your a big help."
"Oh it's no problem, I understand when you need some time alone, I'll go get them, have a good date night." Tida's ear twitched and she looked at Ash who smiled at her and nodded to the pool, raven was still swimming around, her bikini was black with skeleton pattern on it, the top was lacy and the bottom held together with string knots, she took her shirt off and jeans and jumped into the pool, Raven wasn't even expecting it as Tida grabbed her. She yelled out and laughed as she tried to swim away, Tida let her go just to watch her swim away. Her eyes narrowed on her legs, those sweet soft legs, her eyes shifted and she watched her climb out of the pool and go to the hot tub side where Ash was just taking his shirt off, raven climbed into the hot tub, Tida didn't waste any time as she went over as well, getting in, it wasn't as hot as she was use to, more lake warm, but she could see raven's eyes closing, her breathing getting a bit faster, it was hot to her. She went over pulling raven against her chest, immediately she pulled the knot holding her top up, causing it to come off.
"Tida! What are you -" she turned her head and kissed her, hard and deep, her other hand going to her bottoms and getting them off. Raven pulled back gasping a bit as the hot water touched her directly.
"Don't worry, the boys are with Kyrian and Amanda, besides you kinda started it when you ran." Ash said as he sat at the edge of the hot tub. Raven was about to object, but Tida started rubbing her folds, her fingers barley pressing in. Raven leaned her head back against her, her legs opening wider letting her have more access.
"That's it pray." Tida hummed in her ear, then slipped her fingers in.
"Ha- wait should we- oh ah fuck - shouldn't we go- to the bedroom -" Ash watched her, watched as her body started to move, his eyes narrowed.
"It's fine Rae, just enjoy." Raven started to move her hips as Tida thrust her fingers in her.
"Ha Tida Tida." She smiled and turned Raven to face her, moving her so she was on her thigh, she smiled as she started to rub her nub as raven moved her hips.
"Ha yes- more more-Tida please please - I feel it-" Tida hummed as she looked at Ash, she saw his eyes were narrowed and his breath coming out in short breaths, he was turned on and waiting patiently for his turn, good boy she thought and looked back at Raven, she kissed her, raven gasped and grabbed her shoulders his hips shaking. She pulled back moaning loudly.
"That's it Raven." She purred and thrust her fingers in heightening her orgasm. Raven leaned against her moaning and bouncing a bit.
"Ash." He smiled and took her from Tida lifting her out of the water and carrying her to the little outside patio they had, it had two chairs one couch and a bed, he laid her down on the bed, leaning down to kiss her. Tida hummed as she walked over.
"She's so beautiful wet." Ash moved so he was kneeling on the ground.
"Ash?" Raven sat up and then grabbed the bed as she felt his tongue, her legs spreading, she fell back just as Tida got there, she smiled down at her.
"Remember what I told you Ash." He hummed, raven shivered looking up at Tida.
"Relax raven, your queen now. And we are here to worship you." She moved over her body so she was between her legs too, as Ash thrust his tongue and fingers in her, Tida was licking and sucking on her nup.
"No- no stop - wait to much too ah fuck wait fuck I'm coming! Tida Ash I'm coming- coming- COMING!" Her eyes went wide, Tida pulled back as Ash grabbed her thighs and thrust his tongue all the way in and wrapped his lips around her folds, raven opened her mouth to scream, but Tida turned and covered her mouth, Raven grabbed her wrist, her hips tried to move but Ash held them tight. Tida smiled as she whispered in her ear.
"Your beautiful little bird, so beautiful and sweet, you taste so good little bird." Raven's eyes closed as her body started to calm down, Ash pulled away his eyes narrowed on Raven, Tida looked down, her folds were red and pulsing, she glanced at Ash and nodded as she moved to lay over raven who moaned lightly.
"We aren't done yet little bird." Ash get up, stroking himself a bit. He slowly pushed into Raven, raven gasped and arched, her breast pushed against Tida who took that opportunity to bite and suck on them, raven wrapped her arms around Tida holding her close as Ash started to fuck her.
"Tida Tida- why..... Why are you.... On top... Ahhh!" Tida smiled as she sat up, the way she was sitting and with Ash's thrust, she got both pleasures, she reached behind her, rubbing her nub as Ash sped up his pace.
"She's - getting closer." He groaned lowly, raven shook and grabbed the pillow her back arching.
"Coming coming COMING!" Tida pushed Ash away and went to her knees, wrapping her lips around raven's folds, raven screamed as she orgasmed again, though this one was harder. Ash went over kissing her, raven's eyes rolled back as she laid there twitching and very sensitive. Tida pulled away and looked at Ash, he was groaning a bit as he moved away from raven.
"Didn't you come?" He shook his head.
"No, I figured you didn't like the taste of-" he didn't finish his sentence as Tida pushed him in the chair beside raven and started sucking him off. Ash gasped and went to grab her.
"Tida what ah no stop that! I'll be- oh fuck-" he leaned his head back as he tried his best, but damn her tongue, he distantly thought that maybe she taught raven how to- fuck he just came. He shivered and looked down at her watching as she pulled back, he waited for her to spit it out, she was a lesbian, but instead she turned and went over to raven, he tilted his head and nearly got hard again as she kissed Raven, who gladly took it into her mouth and swallowed it. Ash looked at tida...... Only one sentence came to mind, a question.
"Did you teach Raven how to give head?" Tida looked at him, wiping her mouth and grabbing something to clean raven up.
"No, but I did give her pointers and her first toy." Ash nodded as he got up to get them clothes.