video chat

Sebastian squirmed in his office seat, the plug and cock ring under his jeans making it so hard to focus on the Teams meeting he was having with the dark hunters. "Sebastian? Are you alright? You've been acting a little weird," one asked.
"Just fine," he chuckled embarasedly. "Julian kicked my ass yesterday in training so I'm quite bruised."
They all seemed to accept that, the meeting continuing and finally finishing.
He sighed as he got to close it, but... There was still one more call he had to make.
++++++++++
It rang a moment, then two. Then- "I was begining to wonder if you'd forgotten."
"Forget you? Never!"
Julian smiled, already noting how Sebastian was squirming. "So, How'd it go?"
"Please Jewels," he murmured breathlessly. "please can I have some fun."
"Did you finish all your meeting today?"
"Yes. And the follow up paperwork."
Julian smiled. "Then I suppose you deserve a reward. But you may not take out either of the current two items."
Sebastian reached into his bottom draw where he left their small, thin vibrator, showing it to Julian. "Well someone was prepared."
Sebastian wasted no time undoing his pants, his locked dick falling free. Sebastian pushed his chair back a bit from the desk so Julian could see as he pumped himself first. Could watch as he groaned and writhed as he began to get hard.
Then he put the tip of the vibrator against the tip of hick cock, making him moan obscenely. "Drag it down," Julian coed.
Sebastian did, whining as only the tip vibrated against his sensitive flesh. He squirmed, thighs shifted. "Now press it up along the underside."
Sebastian was shivering as he laid the thin pink vibrator against his dick, his toes curling as it vibrated all against his dick "Jewels," he moaned.
“I need more-” Sebastian shivered, Julian watched him.
“Hmm look at it leaking per-cum- ooo so excited its weeping for attention.” Sebastian moaned and arched his hips up, his cock bouncing.
“Oh gods Julian- I'm close- I'm going to-"
"pull it off.” Julian said.
“Wh-what?" Sebastian whimpered.
"take the vibrator off.” He growled, Sebastian whimpered, he was close so so-
“ahhh-" he pulled it away, his hips jerking as a bit of pre-cum shot out of his cock, Julian could see the swollen ring where the cum stopped before it shot out.
“Oh look at it- I bet its hot." Sebastian nodded as he moaned and moved his hips.
“Alright listen carefully Sebastian, touch yourself untill you feel that spike, then let go, do that 3 times. Then you can come." Sebastian nodded as he started to touch himself, his hand stroking his cock slow at first then he got faster, his eyes closed as his hips jerked.
“Na no nhaa please please please please- " he breathed it like a prayer.
"Sebastian-”
"I can't- Julian please please please-” Julian watched him struggling, his body shaking and cock bouncing.
“Have you been good?”
“Yes- yes- yes I've been good- I've been good-” he moaned and wiggled as he begged.
“Very well- let's see it.” Sebastian through his head back as he came, his eyes rolling back, the toy in his ass popping out with a plop, he collapsed back against the chair.
“I'll be home soon.” Julian smiled.
“Then I'll have you begging for me to stop.” Sebastian shivered.
“Hurry.” He said Julian smiled.