Trouble

Eragon couldn't help smirking, even as the time went by and Chhaya didn't return.
He'd been very needy this morning. Had woke up wanting him. Chhaya had had an urgent meeting this morning and couldn't. But Eragon had been so desperate, touching him, kissing him. He'd been a hindrance.
Which was how he ended up here, hanging from the play-room ceiling by his arms which were wrapped in strange black stuff. It was as cool as duct-tape and as comfortable as goo, but tighter than anything. He'd tried to get free, but had failed. He'd been stuck there for... 7 hours, the clock said. It hadn't made him any less needy.
He heard the door open behind him and craned to look. He couldn't turn because his ankles were tied with the same stuff. Seeing no one, he waited. Listening. He didn't hear any footsteps, but he heard the leather chair groan as someone sat in it. He felt the persons eyes roaming over him, and he shivered. "Well, well," Chhayaa purred, and immediately Eragon was needy again. "What am I going to do with you?"
Eragon didn't have a clue how just this dragonlings presence could make him so aroused. "Whatever you want," he breathed.
Chhaya chuckled. "I know that."
He paused for a moment. "You were very bad this morning pet."
Eragon felt himself straining against the leather pants. "Then punish me."
Chhaya tsked. "That's twice now you haven't addressed me properly," he growled.
Eragon wasn't sure he could get much harder. He loved this game. He shifted, trying to ease the building ache. "I'm sorry, master."
He heard the leather chair groan again as he presumably stood up. "Such a bad pet you are today. However, shall I punish you?"
Eragon shivered as Chhaya breathed in his ear. "Should I deny you pleasure? Over pleasure you? Send you into the court to learn your lesson?"
The last one Eragon knew Chhaya would never do, and was grateful for it. He did not wish to be fucked by random night dragons in front of a crowd. "Whatever you decide master."
Eragon's shirt was gone in a wisp of shadows. "I'm going to have you begging by the end of tonight."
Eragon was so hard it hurt. And Chhaya hadn't even touched him. Dam that dragon for knowing how to manipulate him. Chhayas cold hands slid around him with things in his hands. Eragon shivered. "Master, are they really necessary?"
In response, Chhaya pinched his nipples tightly, making him hiss. "You were a bad pet," he growled. "Bad pets get punished," he snarled, putting the clamps on.
He squirmed at the pain and pleasure. "Yes, master."
Chhaya's hands roamed all over him for a while before moving to his back, kneading the tension out of his body from being in this position so long. Eragon moaned at the heady feeling, blood rushing back to his limbs. Chhaya worked until Eragon was limp. He walked away to their draw of toys, and Eragon was so dammed wet already.
Chhaya came back to stand in front of him this time, and Eragon saw him in a white shirt and tie. Hot as fuck. He so badly wanted to feel him, touch him, pull him closer. Eragon looked at him. "If your good, I might reward you pet."
Eragon swallowed, wetting his lips. "Yes, master."
His leather pants vanished, leaving him only in his jocks. Chhaya smirked, seeing how worked up he was. He grabbed it roughly, making Eragon gasp in shock then moan loudly. Chhaya leaned into his ear, not letting go. "Who do you belong to, pet?"
Eragon could barely think. "You master."
Chhaya nodded, letting go. Eragon whined at the loss of warmth, of contact, of him. Chhaya chuckled. "Soon pet. If you're good."
His boxers vanished, his rod coming to attention. Chhaya brushed the paddle over his member, causing Eragon to shiver. Chhaya walked around him, circling him before he stopped behind him and snarled, "count pet."
Smack. Eragon gasped. "One."
Chhaya rubbed the paddle over it, easing the sting before... Smack. The other cheek. "Two."
On it went, until Eragons as was a bright shade of red and the pain had long since shifted to pleasure. Chhaya walked around in front of him. He tapped the paddle to the clamp and Eragon tensed, knowing what was coming. Smack. The clamp flew off, stinging where it held. Smack. The other clattered to the floor to. Chhaya looked at him. "Does it hurt pet?"
Eragon nodded. "Yes, master," he panted.
Eragon was surprised when Chhaya sucked his own thumb, then the other. He sighed as he rubbed them over his nipples and the red marks, easing the sting. Chhaya pulled away, looking at him. Eragon blushed slightly as Chhaya's eyes darkened. Eragons eyes went wide when Chhaya knelt before him. The "master" never knelt before his "pet." Chhaya took Eragon in his mouth, making him moan deeply, head falling back. Chhaya was excellent, his tongue working magic. And just, just as he was about to release. Chhaya pulled away. Eragon cursed as Chhaya looked down at him. "You're still in trouble."
He turned and walked away, and Eragon was stunned. Chhaya had never walked away before and left him tied up. He heard him sit down in the leather chair again. Eragon was going to ask what he was doing when suddenly, the shadowy goo rope started to move, sliding over him.
He groaned at the feel of it. So cool on his burning skin. It slid over him, wrapping around his legs and arms and chest. He jerked when two started playing with his nipples, pulling and pinching. Ow how he loved this, but so desperately wanted Chhaya. He gasped when it coiled around his member tightly, slowly going up and down. He moaned loudly. It wasn't anywhere near enough stimulation to get off to, but it was enough to keep him primed and drive him mad. "Chhaya," he moaned. "Please."
The strange things played and teased and taunted. Eragon was shaking by the end, pre-cum dripping from his member. They hadn't let him come once. Chhaya walked over to him, looking at his shaking figer as the shadow goo worked him. "What do you want, my god?" he murmured gently.
"You," Eragon breathed without hesitation. "You."
The goop crawled over Eragons member, cool and wonderful. He moaned loudly as it started to... what? Move? Vibrate? He had no idea but he liked it. He screamed Chhaya's name as he finally came. The goop slowly lowered him to the floor on his knees, keeping him tied as Chhaya looked down at him. "Why be such a bad pet, Eragon? You know you'll be punished."
Eragon looked up at him with hazy eyes. "Please master."
Sighing, Chhaya picked him up, carrying him over to the mattress and dropping him face down. With his hands still tied behind him, he couldn't fight as Chhaya pulled his ass up and slid his head under him, taking him in his mouth. Eragon shivered, unable to help himself as he moved his hips. He expected Chhaya to growl at him or get angry, but instead, he let him, hands reaching up to play with his chest. Eragon ground his hips into Chhayas mouth, pounded into him. Chhayas hands played. Eragon came, going limp on Chhaya who gently removed him, sitting up.
He crawled over him, propping his ass up once more and unzipping his own pants. Without warning, he shoved it in, and Eragon screamed into the mattress. Chhaya thrust into him roughly, and Eragon was soon moaning Chhaya's name. "I own you," Chhaya breathed.
"Yes," Eragon groaned.
Chhaya came undone, filling Eragon. He stayed inside him for a moment, panting. He untied Eragon and wrapped his arm around him, flopping on his side still inside the god. They fell asleep.
Eragons last thought?
I'll get you back in the morning...