private dance

Julian huffed, his friend and sister had forced him to come back to the incubus club again - his sister because of a bartender here she liked and well the same for his friend- he was in one of the lust rooms, trying to get away from the noise. The room was nice, a decent size, it had a couch, a bed, and a closet which he looked in and found an assortment of different clothes, and a dresser, that didn't have clothes but an assortment of- toys. He was just sitting on the couch when the door opened.
“Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize-” Julian blinked, hearing the familiar voice and seeing that pale toned body.
“Hey-” the man looked at him, his hair of course was pulled back loosely, his leather pants not cut up this time, but still tight and showing off his perky ass, Julian couldn't help but look at the ass, his mouth watered at the idea of - he shook his head and looked up at him. He noticed his nipple piercings were different, they were bars instead of hoops.
“Uh? you alone in here?” He asked, looking around.
“Yeah.” Julian said, Sebastian walked in and closed the door.
“Why?” Sebastian asked as he looked at him.
“I'm not a fan of loud noise or clubs.” Julian watched as he put his hand on his hips- damn those hips, I bet his ass moves when you smack it. His hand began to itch with the need.
“So why are you here then and not leaving?” Julian was beginning to ask the same thing.
“I- don't know.” He sighed and locked the door.
“Uh why did-”
“The lock makes a light go on so people know the room is in use.”
“but the room isn't -” he walked over.
“My name's Sebastian- I believe we met but I didn't get your name.”
“Julian - as I was beginning to say-” Sebastian smiled and moved over to him, he got in his lap and started to grind on him.
“He- hey what are you -”
“I know a lustful look when I see one- this is on the house.” Sebastian leaned over him, his hands on the back of the couch as his ass brushed against his growing cock.
“Ooo a grower- nice.” Julian looked up at him, a part of him didn't think this was a good idea- but to hell with it. He put his hands on Sebastian’s hips, feeling the smooth movement of his dancing hips.
“You do this alot?” Sebastian smiled.
“Not often- only Izzy's big playing customers get private time with me.” Sebastian said as he slowly dipped his hips down, bouncing lightly on his clothed cock, Julian hummed holding on to his hips and forcing him to sit on him, Sebastian hummed as he moved his hips, grinding down on him.
“Ha you're so stiff- I can feel you through my pants- it's like you're trying to impale me.” Sebastian moaned, Julian loved that idea, but he wanted to play with him more.
“Take those pants off.” Julian said. Sebastian pulled off him and turned around so he could see his ass as he took the leather pants off. Julian loved seeing that perky ass in the air, he got up going to the dresser pulling the second drawer out.
“Have you ever played with these toys?” Julian asked as he pulled out two dildos and a small vibrator.
“Yes- all the time.” Sebastian said as he watched him.
“How big can you take?” Sebastian smirked.
“As big as you want.” Julian looked at him and looked at the dildos.
“These are okay, ones about the same size as me, though they aren't as long as me.” Sebastian gave him a sideways look.
“Hmm I would have to see it first.”
“Get on the bed, ass in the air.” Sebastian smiled and listened, that perky ass in the air and wiggling. Julian put the toys on the bed and knelt on the bed, he rubbed his ass and spread his cheeks, Sebastian hummed.
“Look at that pink hole- you would think it never got stretched.” Julian hummed and pushed his index finger in. Sebastian made a small sound and Julian felt his muscles moving, pulling his finger in as he pulled it out.
“Your ass is hungry.”
“Y-yeah it wants your cock.” Julian smirked and pulled his finger out leaning down and he started licking his hole.
“Ha your tongue is- not what I- ha shit- expected.” Sebastian maoned. Julian spread his cheeks wider as he started thrusting his tongue in his hole.
“Ha oh ugh na fuck Julian -” Sebastian maoned and thrust his ass back.
“Ha getting it- feels good - wet my hole.” Julian pulled back looking at him.
“How about you grab that blue dildo and get it wet for me seb- give that mouth of yours something to do.” Sebastian reached back grabbing it and started deep throating it. Julian shivered as he watched him, fuck that was hot. He grabbed the lube and started purring it on his fingers and started stretching his tight hole.
“Uph Mph-” Sebastian moaned around the large toy in his mouth. Julian watched him, it was so fucking hot.
“Alright.” He grabbed the small vibrator and started pushing it in his ass.
“Ha-” Sebastian moaned and turned to look at him.
“Was that the pea vibrator?”
“Yep. Give me the dildo.” Sebastian handed it to him.
“You know the dildo moves right? It thrusts and vibrates.”
“I know, I have both remotes.” He slowly pushed its head in, Sebastian moaned and wiggled his hips.
“Hold still.” Julian said as he pushed it in more.
“Ha just- just thrust it in already.” Sebastian moaned as he wiggled his hips. Smack Sebastian gasped and looked at Julian.
“Smacking my asahhhh!” His head fell against the bed as Julian thrust the toy in his ass, Sebastian moaned and wiggled his hips.
“Fucccckkkk-” Julian watched him, his ass twitching a bit.
“Look at you- let's do this.” he turned the small toy on, Sebastian groaned and moved his hips thrusting back.
“Does it feel good?”
“Yes- yes yes it feels - amazing.” Sebastian groaned. Julian smiled and turned the dildo on. Sebastian arched up on his knees, his hands gripping the sheets as he moaned.
“Fuck-” Julian watched him, he started to bounce.
“Is it good? Do you want more?”
“Yes yes.” Sebastian moaned.
“Alright.” Julian turned it on it's highest setting. Sebastian screamed in pleasure and fell to the bed as he started to thrust his ass back.
“Ha haa pl-please- fuck yes yes oh fucking gods yes!” He turned on his back grabbing his own cock as he started to thrust into his hand. Julian grabbed his wrist.
“Wh-what Julian-” Julian got on the bed and unzipped his jeans pulling out his swollen and hard cock.
“I need some help.” Sebastian licked his lips and got up going to him.
“Can I cum in your mouth?”
“Yes.” Sebastian said as he took him all the way down his throat. Julian threw his head back as he felt his cock twitching already. He looked back down at him watching as he started stroking his own cock and moving his hips, Julian watched as his cock started twitching and leaking precum.
“You- your close - your so close - oh gods fuck Sebastian - keep going keep- yes yes- I'm going to come - Sebastian Sebastian Sebastian- I'm going to cum I'm going to cum- fuck Sebastian Sebastian- i'm- i'm- ffffuuuuccckkk!” He moaned as he thrust down his throat and spilled his cum down his throat. Sebastian’s eyes rolled back Julian looked down watching as Sebastian’s cum spilled out on the bed, he pulled back gasping and falling to the side twitching. Julian moved to turn the toys off and pull them out. Sebastian gasped and shivered.
“That- that was worth coming in this- room.” Sebastian groaned. Julian fixed his own clothes pulling out $100.
“Here, for the hours you missed.” He put it on the bed as he left.