The Widow and The Crawler {Prologue}

(Just lore info between the two OCs i have while also explaining a bit of Blair's past. I did get lazy in the end💀)
~
One day at 3:42PM in Arizona, Blair Rodriguez got bit by a radioactive black widow whenever she was hanging out at her friends house Salina Gomez, or as she was known as, Sage. Sage was Blair's best friend sunce childhood and she was also a tech savvy and was pretty good when it comes to programming or building robotic stuff. Anyways Blair started feeling funny then noticed she got bit by a radioactive black widow when she was sitting down in Sage's bed while Sage was at her desk working in her computer, programming something. Blair then ends up going home, sweating and feeling sick then the next day she comes back to Sage, panicking as she showed Sage her retractable fangs and how she was able to stick onto walls and the ceiling as well as her poisonous breath which she of course explained instead of showing it. Sage was shocked but full on supportive of her ability since she could potentially become a superhero just like in the comics. Soon enough Sage went on working on a suit design for Blair and built her own suit, mask and web-shooter since Blair's abilities was similar to a spiders especially the superhero Spiderman in the comics. Eventually Blair's suit got made and Blair became a hero in Arizona and her hero name was The Widow based on how Blair got bit by a black widow and luckily didn't die. However three months passed and one day Sage was walking around to her moms work as she was walking into the building, she witnessed a villain throwing The Widow across the room and The Widow struggling to get up. Sage rushed to her friend in a panic and ended up getting attacked in the face by the villain and shoved away like some trash to this lizard villain guy. The Widow eventually got up and started fighting back, trying her best to protect her friend and the people in the building, of course she ended up getting the chance to help everyone in the building evacuate but whenever she was trying to help her friend Sage get out of there, the villain broke a piece of the building and threw it at The Widow's direction and Sage shoved The Widow out the way and tried to run for her life away from the piece of the building that was thrown yet it was too late because she wasn't able to get away as her foot got crushed and injured her badly. The Widow eventually defeated the villain but whenever she did, she looks over at Sage freaking out in a panic, trying not to cry as she felt so much guilt that her friend got injured and almost died cause of her. Suddenly the police run into the crime scene and The Widow quickly left, feeling so much guilt for having to leave her friend due to her keeping a secret identity.Few days past and one day, Blair visited Sage at her house with a bouquet if flowers as she had got the news from her mom that her foot was broken badly and that it injured her so badly that even her nerves got damaged and she was slightly paralyzed on both legs however the leg that got injured the most was a bit more paralyzed than the other leg yet luckily she wouldn't end up in a wheelchair and would have to use crutches in order to walk. Blair apologized for the incident but this caused chaos, "Sage, look.. I'm sorry. I didn't know you would be at your mom's work at that moment." "DON'T CALL ME THAT AGAIN" Salina yelled out of anger "Get out! You're not my friend! Friends protect each other and I've helped you with everything and this is what i get in return?!" Salina yelled as she cried in anger. Eventually Salina started throwing stuff out of anger and this caused Blair to get scared and leave the house since it hurt just seeing her best friend yelling at her and throwing shit around her own room. Years eventually pass and one afternoon, The Widow encountered a new villain by the name of The Crawler, of course her and The Crawler would go hand in hand in combat and in battles as The Crawler was similar to The Widow, The Crawler had poisonous fangs too yet was able to camouflage. However during The Widows mission to defeat The Crawler once again, the fight cause a building too begin to crumble as there was so much conflict happening and soon enough The Widow quickly swung her way out of the scene as well as evacuate everyone one in the building, leaving The Crawler to get crushed in the rubble. luckily The Crawler head was sticking out of the rubble, then The Widow unmasked them leaving The Widow in shock as she realized that The Crawler was her ex best friend. "Why?.. Why would you become this way?.." The Widow asked. "I turned you into a hero and you turned me into this! Luckily i got bitten by a radioactive brown recluse spider and became a villain like aren't you proud of me?! I was able to get wonderful abilities and build such great things with my crawling backpack like such wonderful craftsmanship right there" The Crawler or as we knew, Salina laughed before passing away with The Widow crying. Days passed and Blair would go to school without her ex best friend and it was just hard for Blair to cope whenever she was the reason her once best friend died. "It's all my fault.. I'm such a failure" Blair said as she cried in her bed in her suit after a mission only for a portal to show in her room as someone walked out of the portal. "It was a canon event after all." Blair looked up at the stranger, "who are you?" "The name is Miguel O'Hara. I need you to come with me" Blair nodded and wiped away her tears as she put back on her mask and gas mask and walked into the portal with him.
~
[Total: 1,056 words]