Helpfulness {3.}

(I should start reading the comics but if that a real world in the comics then let me know😭)
~
I step out of the portal as I followed Hobie around headquarters only to end up in a room, with Gwen and Pavitr as well as Miguel. "I got her" Hobie says as his smirk fades and he lays against the wall, fidgeting with his guitar, "anyways Blair, there's an anomaly that appeared in Earth 536, your mission is to work with Gwen, Hobie, and Pavitr as I realized you four seem to get along well." Miguel says as he crosses his arms as he looks at me along with Gwen and Pavitr however Hobie didn't seem to pay much attention to me. "Yes Miguel." I nod as he sighs, "you guys are dismissed." Miguel says sternly a bit as Gwen and Pavitr walk away and I start following them but then stop as I heard Miguel talking to Hobie, "If I catch you calling Blair, 'Luv', there will be serious consequences since remember that you cannot date anyone from a different universe. It could create chaos for your world and hers." Miguel said with a slight hiss in his voice, "yes Miguel. I understand and I don't like her. It just slipped out of my mouth considering it's all part of my lovely accent." I heard Hobie say as he walk out of the room and notices me in the hallway. "Oh..uhh hi" I turn around and start walking away as Hobie starting following me then he grabs my shoulder and turns me around to face him then pins my against the wall of the hallway, "I-I'm sorry!" I say being slightly scared, "there's nothing to apologize for but how much did you hear exactly?" He asks with a slight concern on his face, "not much. Apparently you're not supposed to call me, 'Luv', anymore?" Hobie sighs and smiles at me, "when I'm around him, I can't call you that but when he's not around then I'm definitely calling you that as much as I like, alright luv?" He then grabs my hand and kisses it before letting it go with a smirk on his face.

I blushed yet him and I then walked by his side, walking through the hallway and out into the main area of headquarters. "There you guys are!" Pavitr says with worry as he hugs Hobie then laughs, "me and Gwen wondered what happened to you two! Are you guys alright though?" Pavitr says as he pulls away from the hug between him and Hobie and looks at me in which I nodded, "yeah! I actually was wondering why he wasn't following us so I stayed behind waiting for him to catch up!" I chuckled as Gwen smiled, "geez I didn't realize you were that slow Hobie" Gwen laughed as she says that. I look back at Hobie and then take off my mask and gas mask to reveal a warm smile which made him blush slightly. 'he's so cute yet so dumb.. it's adorable' I think to myself as I look away from Hobie and at Pavitr and Gwen, "so are you guys ready?" Everyone nods and I smirk, putting back on my mask and gas mask, "Vamos chicos, hagamos esto!" ("Come on guys, let's do this!")

Soon we all ran into a portal and ended up in Earth 536 which half human and half animal/insect entities for it's society and then we noticed the anomaly which looked totally different from the people in the world. "Alright let's get this job done" Gwen said as we all followed her lead and start fighting the anomaly, shooting webs as well as swinging around here and there with our web-shooters. I had to work with Pavitr in excavating people from the area, making sure they would get attacked then a half spider and half human that literally fit the definition of Spiderman swings into the scene. "Who are you guys?" The Spiderman asks as Gwen looks at him weirdly, "uhh we're just helping out! You're welcome!" Gwen says as Hobie laughs only to get hit and thrown by the anomaly. I heard him yell out something as he got thrown to a building, his back hitting the concrete wall and his body sliding/falling to the ground, I then look behind me and look at Gwen struggling to tie up the anomaly with the Spiderman and then notice Hobie on the ground, coughing. "Hobie! Gwen!" I yelled out, panicking as Pavitr notices what was going on then we both looked at each other and nod, I swung over to Hobie as Pavitr goes over to assist Gwen and the Spiderman. "Hobie! I'm here!" I say, panicking as I saw Hobie's suit being a bit teared up around the arms and his mask also being a bit teared up but not too badly as his identity was still secret, "I'm alright, luv" he coughs as I help him get up, "that anomaly sure knows how to swing, that's for sure" he says as he laughs as I sigh, "Hobie, how badly are you injured?" He sighs and then looks at Gwen, Pavitr and the Spiderman as they were tying up the anomaly, "I'm alright.. It just hurts my back, that's all" Hobie then stretches before swinging himself up in the air and beginning to play his guitar as he kicks the anomaly in the face then lands on his feet, still playing his guitar and then ends up with a loud strung of his guitar as the anomaly screeches. I laugh at Hobie's action then helps capture the anomaly, leaving it trapped in the red digital cage only for a portal to open up underneath it and let it get sent back to headquarters. "We all did amazing!" Pavitr says, cheering, "are you alright though?" Pavitr voice changes to worry as he looks at Hobie, "yeah mate, I'm alright. Just a bit hurt on the back but I'll be alright!" Hobie says as he hugs Pavitr then Gwen looks at me, "you're not too bad like you actually were quite a lot of help since sometimes it's hard for us to evacuate everyone and fight against these anomalies" Gwen says as she nudges me on the shoulder, "not bad" she smiles at me.

Eventually we headed back to headquarters and everyone parted their ways, except for Hobie. For some reason he chose to hangout with me yet I had somewhat an idea of what to do. "Hobie, follow me real quick!" I say as I summoned a portal and run into it, laughing as he followed me then soon I step out of the portal and was now in my room. I quickly take off my mask and my gas mask and set them down on my desk then watched Hobie walk out of the portal as it closed behind him, "what is it?" He said as he raised an eyebrow and smirked, "sit down real quick for me" I smile at him as I point at my office chair that was by my desk then he sat down and looked at me, a bit confused. "Don't worry, I'm just going to help you with patching you up!" I say as I laughed, taking out a first aid kit and a small sewing kit, "Oh take off that mask though" he then take off his mask as I begin to patch up the small scratches and cuts he had on his face, putting band-aids on them, "I think it's just your face, right?" I ask as he shakes his head no and takes off his vest jacket and his suit a bit to show his bare back as there were a lot of scratches/cuts on his back so I was quick to disinfect and bandage them, then I smirked and slapped the back of his head yet not too hard. "Hah!" I started laughing as he looked at me in shock, "seriously?!" He then sighed and zips back on his suit (where the zipper is on the very back of the suit yk?) and puts back in his vest jacket, adjusting his accessories. "Sometimes I hate you Blair, you're so annoying" he sighs then laughs a little as I dramatically gasps and place a hand on my chest, "you're so mean!" I joked.

"Now let me fix your suit" I chuckled as I take his mask and sit down on my bed with a sewing kit, beginning to fix his mask as he starts playing a light tune on his guitar, putting his feet on my desk. "I didn't know someone who was feisty like you would turn out to have this sweet of a personality" he smirks as I blushed, "I do not!" What I said made him burst out into laughter however I just playfully roll my eyes and continued patching up his mask then when I got done, I threw it at him as I sticked my tongue out at him, "Jerk!" I laughed as he smirked, "can't help it sometimes luv~" he winks at me as I scoff, "flattery will get you nowhere especially with that little tone of yours" I say as my cheeks were pink, "I doubt that, luv" he chuckles. Soon I began to patch up his suit, mostly his arms as they were a bit teared here and there, I was being careful not to poke him as I patched his suit up, "are you hungry or thirsty?" I ask in a gentle tone, paying attention to my sewing. "I suppose I am kind of hungry, I could go for some bread and beans at the moment" (I'm so sorry if you're reading this and you're from England, I don't judge your food however I find it kind of funny lmao) I paused for a second trying to process what I just heard then look up at him in surprise and slight disgust, "nuh uh! Vas a comer buena comida mexicana por una vez!" Hobie laughs a little and raises an eyebrow, "what?" He chuckles, "I said you're going to eat some good Mexican food for once you bastard!" Hobie laughs even more and I sigh, playfully rolling my eyes as I finished fixing up his suit. "There, you're done now." I then put away the first aid kit and my small sewing kit then grabs his hand and guides him out of my bedroom and to the kitchen. "Sit down somewhere, we're eating whatever my mom left for me." Hobie sits down on the couch then kicks back, relaxing as he laid on the couch, "you have a wonderful calm place, luv" he says with a smile as I was checking out the food in the fridge only to find a plate of empanadas with a note saying, 'have some lunch, mija! - love mom!' I chuckle then grab the empanadas and walk over to the couch and smirk, "look what I got" I say as I dangle one of the empanadas over his face as he sighed and opened his mouth, showing his small sharp molars as I dropped the empanada in his mouth, watching him eat it without a problem. "You're such a bastard!" I said, laughing as he chuckled, "well at least I'm a good looking one!" He says as he laughed a little, sitting up and patting the spot next to him. I sat down next to him and start eating the empanadas my mom had made as he ate a few yet after he ate his fair share he started playing his guitar and I got to watch as I ate my food.

"You're actually pretty good at playing the guitar, better than me" I say, looking away from him, "really? Thank you, luv! Also I bet you're great at playing the guitar too since you have to put a lot of effort and soul into playing such a lovely instrument then you got to rock with it! Flow with the flow!" He says with a bright smile before winking at me and shredding his guitar real quick, playing the strings and laughing. I smile softly and laugh along with him.

'maybe this is a start of a new friendship after all' I thought to myself.
~
[Total: 2,062 words]