Fancy Rose {5.}

(This chapter was rushed💀)

(Inspired by this fanart my wife did for me<3)

~
I walked into the portal, heading into headquarters yet I wasn't wearing my mask and gas mask, I was just wandering around headquarters until I saw Hobie talking to some fellow spider people of headquarters and he was wearing a suit, 'that's odd..' I thought to myself. I walked up to him with a raised eyebrow as the spider people end up walking away as they noticed me, "Hobie? What are you wearing?" I asked as he sighed as it was just now me and him alone, "A suit?.. look it's for a mission and I got tasked on wearing a dumb tuxedo, alright?" He said, seeming a bit upset as it was clear that he did not like wearing it at all, "See I'm not really much of a fancy guy like I'm more of a rogue and a punk than some snazzy fancy gentleman" he sighed as I smiled softly, a blush creeping up on my cheeks, "it's not that bad though!" I chuckled and crossed my arms, looking at him up and down before making eye contact with him as my cheeks were pink, "really luv?" He raises an eyebrow as he smirks, "personally I think my usual punk outfit is much cooler than this suit." I chuckle as he said that then notices his tie was messy so I move closer to him to fix his tie, not noticing how he was blushing, "well I believe you look nice in a suit also you messed up on your tie, Hobie" I laughed then when I got done fixing his tie, I felt him place a finger under my chin and forcing me to look up at him. "Thank you, luv" he said in a soothing and soft tone as he smiled as my cheeks turn red and I began to feel slightly nervous, "whatever!" I scoffed a little and walk away, embarrassed as I heard him laughing as I walked away. 'Why do I get butterflies whenever I'm around him? It's like whenever he's around, I feel odd like I get butterflies in my stomach but it's also a good feeling?' I thought to myself as I continued walking around headquarters.

"What are you thinking about?" Someone said as the walked in front of me, snapping me out of my thoughts then I noticed it was Pavitr, "oh hey Pav!" I said with joy as I smiled, "I'm not really thinking much, what about you?" I chuckled as he takes off his mask, "nothing much besides my wonderful girlfriend however do you like Hobie?" He asks with that innocent baby smile on his face, "you know, I'm very good at reading people and things seem to be getting clearer between you and Hobie" he chuckles as I raised an eyebrow, blushing slightly in embarrassment. "I don't think I like him.. he's nothing but a friend that's all." Pavitr just sighs and giggles a bit, "that's what they all say however I can foretell that something will happen between you two" he smiled brightly as I chuckle, shaking my head a little as I did so, "really? Well let's see then" I then begin to laugh a little as he laughs a little with me, "well would you care to join me on having some chai?" He asked as I nod, "sure!"

Later on through out the day, i had some chai with Pavitr and then had to do a mission with Gwen but then eventually I returned home, back in my universe. I was exhausted but I had to move on since there was something I couldn't miss tonight so I then began to play some rock music on my speaker and singing along to the lyrics as I started to get ready, changing into a short strapless red dress with ripped black tights. All of a sudden, a portal opens up in my room and someone walks out which caused me to pause my , music, "hm?" I look over to see who came in my universe and notices it was Hobie except he was still in a suit and he seemed to be hiding something behind his back. "Hello luv" he smirks as I chuckled, putting on my leather jacket, "hello Hobie" I smiled at him. "You look beautiful tonight, luv" he says before taking out the red rose he was hiding behind his back, standing quite confidently as he smirked even more, "you look so beautiful like this rose too~" he says with charm and flattery as I blushed, "T-Thank you." I then look away from him and smile softly, "you're such a dork like seriously? A rose?" I start laughing as I take the rose from him and smirk, "well I was lucky enough to grab it from the fancy restaurant the mission took place in and well.. I thought you would love it, luv" he grabs the other hand of ,one that wasn't holding the rose and kisses it. "Hobie Brown! What has gotten into you today?" I laugh even more, blushing as he laughs along with me, smiling, "I have no clue, luv" he says sweetly as I place the rose down on my desk and even sit down at my desk, beginning to put on my eyeliner as he sits down on my bed, watching me with a smirk. "You know, it's rude to stare" I chuckled as I look at him, seeing his smirk grow, "can't help it, luv~" he then looks away and lays down on my bed, kicking his feet back as I continued doing my eyeliner then when I was done, I put on my dark red lipstick and accidentally smudges it on my mouth/lips. "odio el maquillaje!" ("I hate makeup!") I yelled out in frustration as he quickly gets off of my bed and walks over to me, placing a hand under my chin and making me look at him, using his thumb to wipe away the smudge on my mouth/lips as he smirks, "stop complaining so much, it's just a smudge, luv" he then laughs as I playfully roll my eyes, "I wasn't complaining!" I then begin to laugh along with him.

"So where are you going tonight?" He asks as I put on my black combat boots, "there's a small heavy metal concert that's being hosted in the city like underground, you know?" I said with a bright smile, "oh really? I wish I could come along but I don't think wearing a suit would be nice to a heavy metal concert" he chuckles as he purposely messes up his tie, "well too bad~" I stick out my tongue out at him as he returns the favor by sticking out his tongue out at me. "Oh Blair! I'm back from work! You ready to go to your friends house?" I heard my mom shout from the living room then I sigh, "Oh? You're lying to your mom on what your true plans are, hm?" He says with a grin, "so?" I said as I raised an eyebrow as I smirk a big mischievously, "Nothing.. it's just nice knowing that I'm not the only one who can be a bit daring sometimes" he says as I chuckle, "alright then yet farewell my dear friend Hobie" I then grin, "farewell luv" he bows a little as I leave my room as he also left through a portal.
~
[Total: 1,243 words]