Chapter 6

Percy's POV:
Oh my gods. I can't believe what's happening. I'm going to hang out with Annabeth Chase! I hope she thinks that I'm cool and not stupid.
Everyone just had breakfast in the Great Hall, and now everyone is heading to their class. I wonder what's gonna happen while we hangout at the library.

"Percy... Hello? Is anyone in there? Earth to Percy!" exclaimed Grover, trying to get my attention.
"What's up, G-Man?"
"Professor Chiron called you up! You need to get your head out of the clouds! Get up there!"
"Perseus, for the last time, can you come up and demonstrate what to do when coming against a werewolf?" asked Professor Chiron.
"Uh, sure. I got this."
Umm, I don't remember learning about this. Uh, I'm gonna embarrass myself. Dang it! Annabeth is looking at me too...
"Umm... you just point your wand and cast a spell?"
"Are you asking me or telling me?"
"Telling... you?"
"Sadly not, Perseus. I expected more from you. *sigh.* Please go back to your seat." said Professor Chiron.
"Yes sir."
As soon as I sat down, a paper airplane flew onto my desk. Who could it be from? I'm sitting here with all my friends.
I then open it up, and to my surprise, it's from Annabeth!
It reads: Hey Percy! Seems like you need to study really hard in class, but you need to mostly pay attention. Looks like you REALLY need a study buddy. You still up for our study session later in the library? I hope so, it will probably be lots of fun.

Aww, she actually cares about me. I better write her a letter too. Let's see...

Hey Annabeth!! Look, it is hard for me to pay attention in class when there is so much to think about. But, I do need that study session. So, yeah, I'm up for it. See you after class! Btw, when are we gonna do it again? After class? If so, then I will meet you there. Talk to you later! Bye!

I then throw it onto her desk, but, when I try to get it to fly, it lands in her hair. Oops! She's gonna kill me later. Girls are always obsessed with their hair.
"Y'all are dismissed! Have a good rest of your evening!" announces Professor Chiron.

I then saw Annabeth run towards the library, carring two books in her hand. I'd better get changed and meet her there, and in fast!!!

———————————————
*time skip*
Annabeth's POV:

Ugh, where is he...? I've been waiting for twenty minutes... I'm just going to leave. He's obviously not going to show up... I shouldn't have agreed to this...

I start walking out the door and to my surprise, I knocked into Percy!

"Hey Annabeth, what are you doing? We're you just about to leave?"
"Yeah, I was, actually, since it was obvious that you weren't going to show up!"
"I was just trying to get something from my dorm. Sorry I was so late. Can we still do the study session? Please?" he questioned, hoping for a second chance.
"Fine... but don't screw up. Or else I will leave you here."
"So, what do we do first? I barely ever study."
"You don't study?! Ugh, what am I going to do with you..."
"Uhhh, why do you have books?"
"To study, duh. Now, let's start of with..."
—————————————
Percy's POV:

After hours of studying, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I look toward my shoulder and I see Annabeth passed out, laying on me...?! Oh my gods... what am I going to do with her...? I don't want to bother her or anything... She looks like an angel... *yawns* Hmm, I'm getting really tired...
—————————————
Annabeth's POV:

I wake up to Percy drooling on my shoulder.
What?! Did I fall asleep!?! Wait, is he drooling? Ew...
What time is it?!
I look at the clock and it says: Tick tick tick...
What the Hades?! It's 9pm!! We missed dinner at the Great Hall! Attendance is mandatory!!!
"Percy!!! Wake the hell up!!"
"What... what's going on..." he asked, sleepily.
"Why the Hades didn't you wake me up!?! We never showed up to dinner! It's 9pm! We need to hurry!"
"It's 9pm?! Fuck!"
"Let's go!!!"
We then rush over to the Great Hall to see nobody there, except Professor Delores.
"Where were you two? I didn't see you at dinner today..."
"Look, I'm sorry, we were jus-"
"I don't want to hear it! Common rooms, now! I will be notifing your parents about the situation." She exclaimed.
"Please, Professor, we are truly sorry." I replied.
"Too late! You should've showed up! Rooms, NOW!"

We then walked to our rooms. Why me?! I'm gonna get in so much trouble...

Hey guys, Madalyn here!! I decided to post this chapter a bit early in celebration of Percy's Birthday and for Percabeth's anniversary!!! Whoo!!! 🎉 🎊
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Please don't get mad that I left it at a cliffhanger...
I think this is one of my best chapters yet!!!
Don't forget to comment if you want me to add a character in!! First three comments gets their character in the story later on! Also vote/Like!

Character info:
Name (first and last):
Hogwarts House:
Muggle-born, Halfblood, or Pureblood:
Personality:
Looks:
Likes:

For example, me:
Name: Madalyn Wight
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
I'm a Halfblood
Personality: Creative, kind, shy
Looks: Wavy, long brown hair and light blue eyes with lots of freckles
Likes: Tacos, nachos, junk food, art, books

I hope you guys answer! I hope you guys enjoy! Peace out! <3