Chapter 12

"You should know by now... he doesn't want to be friends with you. He just wants to pretend and then break your heart in the process. Don't even bother with him." The voice echoed in Annabeth's head. She didn't know who it was; just some random person as far as her knowledge went.

"Ms. Annabeth, are you listening?"

"Yes, Ms. McGonagall!"

"What's the answer to question 84?"

"A cat or any kind of domestic animal."

"Correct. Try and not zone off please."

"Yes mam."

A chuckle was heard from the large group of Slytherins. "Who was that? Never mind. It was probably Drew and her annoying group of followers. I honestly feel bad for them. I could never put up with Drew's demands for that long," Annabeth thought.

Ring!!

"Don't forget to do your assignment on pages 326-330!" Professor McGonagall announced. The students rushed out the classrooms and joined the crowd of people outside.

"What's going on? I don't remember so many people over here yesterday," Percy questioned. He knew that something was up, he just didn't know what.

Percy kept walking along with everyone when he saw a kid out on the side. He was standing there by himself with his hands crossed, looking at the crowd. "He's not going with everyone else?" Percy wondered.

Suddenly, a group of hooded monsters flew into the sky. All the students rushed outside to see the many hooded monsters in the thundering sky, left speechless.

"Dementors are here! Everyone get inside! We might have to cancel the quidditch match later!" Prefect Percy Weasley informed the students.

After a little bit, everyone walked back inside the school.

"Everyone, continue on classes as usual. We will  have the match tomorrow." Professor Dumbledore announced.

"Percy, cmon, we got class!" said Grover.

"But the-"

"No. We're not going outside. I don't need to worry about anything else, please..."

Percy sighed. "Fine... but I get first call at dinner." He knew that there would be no point in arguing with Grover so he decided to give in and follow Grover to their next class.

The two walked into their potions class, where Snape seemed to be in his usual bad mood.

"Today we'll be making a Felix Felicis, also know as a potion of liquid luck. Now don't be getting any ideas... because they are banned in competition, such as... quidditch..." Snape slapped his ruler on the desk, obviously irritated at something. "Drew, what is a Felix Felicis?"

"Um... it's a ... uh..."

"Annabeth, can you tell us what a Felix Felicis is?"

"Felix Felicis was a potion that gave the drinker a spell of luck during which time anything they attempted would be successful."

"Very well... open your books to page 274..." Snape looked at Percy and Harry. "What's so important that you're giggling is interrupting these students' class period...?" Snape noticed a note in Harry's hand and snatched it. He got so red that Percy could almost feel it from there.