Chapter 7

(1478 words)

Annabeth's POV:

Oh no... what am I going to do...? Professor Delores is going to tell our parents about us not showing up for dinner... Mom is going to get so mad...
Well, my alarm just went off so I should get changed and stuff.
I should probably wear my normal uniform.
I wonder what will happen... did she really tell mom? I really hope not...
As I finish up, I put my hair into a messy ponytail and I walk out.

"Annabeth!!!" I hear from behind me.
"Oh. It's you... what do you want..."
"Look, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. Can you forgive me? I didn't think that that would happen. I'm really sorry."
"It's okay... I got to head to breakfast though... so..."
"I'll come with you! I'm heading that way anyways. We have breakfast together, remember?"

He's really trying, isn't he? I feel bad now...

"Alright, get over here."
"Thanks."
"We'd better hurry though..."

We then walk over to the Great Hall and sit at our tables.
As soon as I sit down, I hear snickering. From Drew. At me. Why? What's the point?

"I'm sorry, what's going on? Do y'all have something to say?"
"Oh, Annie, we heard about you getting in trouble yesterday. So much for perfect little Annie, hmm?"
"So what? It was an accident. I don't understand what the big problem is."
"I heard that they notified your mom!! You're sure to get a howler for this." She says, acting like she's the queen.
"Go get a life, Drew."
"I have one. One that is better than yours."
"Oh, you meant your fake plastic life? That doesn't count."
"Oh you little..."

She then stops, noting that the professor is looking at her.

"You're dead."

Dang it.
The elves then bring out our food, and my meal is delicious!!! Mmm...
As soon as I finish, I take my book and I head to my charms class.
I hope this will keep my mind off of stuff; it usually does the trick.
I enter the room, and I see only one seat left. Next to the Piper girl from the other day, and a boy sitting next to her. He has blue eyes and blonde hair. He seems to be a Gryffindor, with his red and gold tie and scarf.
"Oh! Hey! Annabeth, right? Come sit with us!" She exclaimed.
"Oh, okay. Who's this?"
"This is my best friend, Jason."
"Nice to meet you." He replied.
"Nice to meet you too..."
"Alright class!!! Everyone flip their pages to 39! Today, we are going to be learning about the almighty water charm!!!" Announced Professor Filius Flitwick.
"Ugh, I really don't like the teacher." Said Piper.
"Really? This class is kinda easy to me. What's wrong with the teacher?"
"Well, we heard that the teacher had expelled half the class last year."
"That's probably not true, Pipes. We don't have proof." whispered Jason.
"But still-"
"No talking!! I'm trying to teach!" yelled Professor Flitwick.
"Now, I hope you guys studied, because we have a test tomorrow!!!"
"Oh gods. Annabeth, I was sick yesterday. Can I borrow your notes later? whispered Piper.
"Sure. Meet me at the library later after dinner, okay?"
"Pop quiz! Now, this isn't a grade, but I want to see how much you know before the test tomorrow. This will be a short quiz, so it will only be 1 page instead what I will normally give you."
"Oh, frick." said Piper.
"And remember class, NO cheating!!! I had too many cheaters last year. I hope that this will be a good class.
3, 2, 1, begin!!!"

Oh, this is easy... I'm flying through these! I look over and I see Piper struggling really bad.
Aw man... I feel bad... but I can't cheat... I'm sorry Piper, but I can't risk getting in trouble any more than I already am.

"Time's up!! Come up and give me your papers!!!"
I walk up to his desk and hand the paper.
"Class, you have free time for a bit. I will pass your papers back at the very end of class."
"Thank the gods!!! What do you guys think you got on the quiz?? I'm pretty sure that I got an F."
"You didn't get an F, Pipes. You're smarter than you think you are. Give yourself more credit." said Jason.
"I'm sure that you at least got a C! You seem to be very smart."
"Aww guys... y'all are very sweet."
"Alright class, your scores are on this list! Come see what you got and then you are dismissed from class!" announced Professor Flitwick.

The whole class then walks up to the board. Ugh! I'm getting push from left to right!

This is what the list says:

Annabeth Chase: 100 percent
Jason Grace: 92 percent
Draco Malfoy: 85 percent
Piper McLean: 87 percent
Drew Tanaka: 63 percent
And etc...

"Good job Pipes!! You got an 87!" Exclaimed Jason.
"We all did great!! Wow, Annabeth, you got an 100?! That's crazy!!!!"
"We should head to dinner." said Jason, pointing at the door.
"Bye guys!!"
"Bye, and um, Annabeth, call me Pipes for know on," she said while winking.

She's so sweet... she and Jason should date. They are both made for each other.
I'd better head over to dinner too. Too bad that we all sit at different tables though.
As I sit down, Drew takes my book.

"I wonder what little Miss Annie is reading! Ooh, Greek Mythology Heroes? Nerd. Who even reads this stuff? No wonder why nobody likes you. Haha!"

She then went to drop my book in the water when Percy grabbed it from her.

"Are you nuts, Drew? What's wrong with you? Why would you even bother to do this? She never did anything to you!"

He then walks over to me and gives me the book.

"Uh- I didn't need your help, you know. I had it under control." I said.
"Sure you did. Anyways, your welcome." He said as he walked back to his table.
Drew then walked to her seat, furious.
Percy to the rescue, I guess.
My owl, Athene flew through the window, heading to my direction.
Did mother or father mail me a letter? That's strange.
Athene then sat on the table and drop a big red envelope and flew off.
It can't be... I could never get a howler...
I touch it and it turns into a mouth.

"ANNABETH CHASE!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I'M HEARING. OF ALL THE TROUBLE GOING ON AT THAT SCHOOL, I NEVER EXPECTED YOU TO BE INVOLVED IN IT. DO YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOURSELF?! OR FOR ME?! YOU HAVE A REPUTATION TO MAINTAIN AS THE HEIRESS OF THE HOUSE OF CHASE. DOES THIS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE COMPANY THAT YOU KEEP. THOSE HORRIBLE BUNCH OF GRYFFINDORS, LUCIUS MALFOY ESPECIALLY TOLD ME ABOUT YOU HANGING OUT WITH THAT MUDBLOOD, PERSEUS JACKSON. HE'S THE ONE CORRUPTING YOU THE MOST. I'VE TOLD YOU COUNTLESS TIMES TO STEER CLEAR OF SUCH AWFUL PEOPLE. BUT TIME AFTER TIME, YOU DISOBEY ME. I'M SICK OF IT! I AM ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIED WITH YOUR BEHAVIOR. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER THIS INSTANT OR ELSE I AM PULLING YOU OUT OF HOGWARTS!!"

The howler then explodes.
Oh no... what have I done? Mother is FURIOUS with me... what am I going to do?
After the students leave the Great Hall, Percy and I are the only ones left...

"Oh my gods, Annabeth... I-Im so sorry... I never wanted that to happen..."

I just want to explode...

"Annabeth? Are you okay? Look, I'm sorry, I really am. I'm here for you, Annabeth, please,  talk to me."
"Leave me ALONE."
"Annabeth..."

"How many times do I have to say it?!"

Mom decided to get me a howler, and Percy can't seem to not bother me... I just want to punch a hole in the wall.

"You'll never understand, you vague, angry , mudblood!"

Then SILENCE.

Hey guys, Madalyn here!!! This is the longest chapter that I've made. It had taken me a little while to figure out what to do for this chapter, so that's mostly why I posted the A.N. and the Percabeth fanart. Umm, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! There is a lot of *insert sound effect here* DRAMA *Jazz hands*
But I really enjoyed making this one! We got to see more of Piper and Drew, and with our brand new character: Jason!!! That's right everyone, I added Jason into the story.
(I know he's dead, but I made this timeline so Jason could not be dead.)
Please VOTE and COMMENT!! I'm still waiting for one more slot of a character made by you! Please comment on Chapter six for that. I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night! Bye!!!