Chapter 8

*Huge time skip*
——————————————
Annabeth's POV:

One year. It's been one year since I had gotten that howler, and one year since my life crumbled.
Ever since that day,  me and Percy never talked to each other again. He's constantly tried to talk to me, but I've always ignored him and walked away.
I'm walking with my mom and dad at the train station with my cart in my hands, looking for station 9.
"Alright, Annabeth. Here's it is!! Make sure you have fun-"
"Make friends, get the best grades, and avoid the nasty Gryffindors. Yeah, yeah, I got it. Bye, Mom, bye Dad... see you in a year..."

I then walked towards station 9 1/2 and saw the train.
Hogwarts, here I come.
After my bags were put with everyone else's, I sat down in an empty booth.
My thoughts then get interrupted by a girl's voice.
"Oh! Excuse me! Can I and my friend sit with you? We don't have anywhere to sit."
"Uhhh... sure. I don't see why not..."
"Thanks. My name is Carlotta." This is my friend Raya. What's your name?"
"Oh, well, my name is Annabeth... are you guys first years?"
"No, we're third years now. I'm in Gryffindor and Raya is in Hufflepuff. What about you?" asked Carlotta.
"Oh, I'm a third-year Slytherin here."
"That's cool! I think you are the nicest Slytherin that I've met," said Raya.
After a bit of talk, we get off the bus and head to the Great Hall.
-----------------------------------

Percy's POV:

"I can't believe it! My little boy is already heading to his third year at Hogwarts!" yelled Mom.
"It's going to be okay. I promise. I got to go now, the train is beginning to depart. Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad!"

With that, I walk onto the train.

"Percy! Over here!" yells a familiar voice.

I look over to the direction where the voice came from, and I see Grover, Ron, Hermione, and Harry in a booth on the train.

"Hey guys!" I reply.

"Took you long enough," said Hermione.

"Sorry. Geez."

"Well, we've been waiting forever! Besides, me and Harry wanted to tell you something."

"What is it!?"

"We're not friends anymore," says Harry.

Hermione sighs.

"Oh, bloody hell. Harry, there is better ways to tell someone that we're dating."

"Oh my gods, you guys are dating?!"

"Yeah they sure are..." muttered Ron.

The train then lands at Hogwarts.

"Hey, G-Man, wanna share a dorm with me this year?" I ask.

"Sure, Perc!" Grover replies.

"Noice."

We all then walk off the train and walk inside the school.

"I can't wait for classes this year." said Hermione, immediately after we walk inside.

"Of course you are," I reply.

"Oh, hush."

"Whatever, Hermione."

As we walk to the Great Hall, I notice Annabeth hanging out with a girl and another guy?
Wait... why is she hanging out with another guy?!
Who is he?!

Grover then puts his hand on my shoulder, as if he knows what I might do.

"I'll be fine... let's just head to our table..."

We all make our way over to the Gryffindor table, just before Professor Dumbledore makes his announcement.

"Welcome all students to another year of Hogwarts!!! I hope we all enjoy this year! Of course, we will start with sorting our first-years!" announced Professor Dumbledore.

After about a hundred students get sorted, the elves come out and hand us all our food. Mmm... this is so good! I think that the elves did even better this year with the food!! After everyone finished, we all walk to our common rooms by walking up may flights of stairs and get inside thanks to Oliver knowing the secret password, then I go to my dorm with Grover, and I get changed into comfy clothes.

"Hey Grover,"

"Yeah, Percy?"

"Do you think that Annabeth will ever forgive me?"

"Thats something I don't wanna be a part of. But I do know something."

"What is it?"

"She won't be mad at you forever. Just remember that, okay?"

"Okay... I just want us to be friends again, but I don't understand why she had gotten so mad at me, you know?"

"It'll be okay."

"Thanks, G-Man."

With that, I slowly closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.