Chapter 5

Lelouch was on his way to the government's facilities of the Tokyo settlement, as he was pretty sure they would take Kallen to such a place. As he arrived, he noticed the area was heavily guarded, impenetrable for regular people. He didn't care as he was confident in his special power.

"Hey, stay away, punk!" yelled one of the guards. "This is no school playground."

"I command you to give me your uniform and let me go inside," shouted Lelouch.

The guard obeyed, so Lelouch took his uniform and put it on. He used the soldier's cask to hide his face so no one could recognize him. Now inside, he tried to figure out where they held Kallen. Right at that moment, another guard just came passing by.

"I command you," ordered Lelouch, "to tell me where the Shinjuku prisoner was taken or, in case you do not have the information, tell me who knows the location."

"All prisoners are held in the basement in the eastern wing," replied the guard, "but I don't know the location. Lady Villetta must know for sure. She's in the training room at the end of this corridor, the room on the left.

"Thank you," replied the Britannian Prince as he went to that room. Upon entering the soldier's gym, he saw some officers doing exercises. Among them was a young woman, which he assumed might be Villetta.

"Yes, private?" interrogated Villetta menacingly.

Lelouch was preparing to use his power on her, but he stopped as he suddenly realized that the woman talking to him was the one whose Knightmare he stole during the battle in Shinjuku. He had already used his mind control on her once, so it would not work a second time. He realized he was in trouble now and had to think his way out of this.

"Sorry to interrupt, milady, are you Lady Villetta?

"Yes," she replied. "In person."

"I have important information to deliver to the interrogators of the prisoner that has just been brought here," continued Lelouch.

"Very well," she replied. "I will communicate this to Lord Jeremiah personally. What is it you have to tell him?"

"I'm afraid it is classified as top secret information, Lady Villetta," insisted Lelouch. "I was instructed to tell no one but Lord Jeremiah himself.

"On whose authority?" asked Villetta suspiciously.

Lelouch paused for a moment. An officer came closer, curious to see who Lady Villetta was talking to. Lelouch sighed in relief and turned to the officer.

"I am a secret agent reporting under her highness Princess Cornelia, and the officer here knows me well. Officer, please confirm my allegiance to Lady Villetta!"

"Of course," the officer obeyed under Lelouch's power, "I can confirm that this man is a secret agent working under Princess Cornelia."

"Hmm..." grumbled Villetta, still suspicious. "Very well then. I shall escort you to Lord Jeremiah myself."

"I appreciate your kindness, milady," replied Lelouch.

Villetta went ahead, followed by the so-called secret agent of Lord Jeremiah. As they walked along the corridors, neither of them said a word. After a few minutes walk, they reached the place. They were standing in front of a small door. Above the door, there was a plate that wrote 'Interrogation room. Do not disturb!'. Next to the door, there was a guard.

"Please go inside and call Lord Jeremiah for me," ordered Villetta to the guard. "Tell him it's important."

"Yes, my lady!" the guard obeyed.