Chapter 2: Iced Katanas

Little Harry could not have been more annoyed. He liked the Avergers, they wseemed like they wanted to help. Now he has to use his magic to fight them off. Or die. So, Harry double checked his backpack, and followed Strucker to the labs where he knew the twins were.

"Gaurd them. If anyone gets to them, you die." Strucker says.

Harry taps out, "Yes Sir." in Morse code on the elder's arm and turn to face the labs. His magic is exahsted but he builds another sheild around them, and releases his spirit.

"Hi, Wanda!" He watches the red magic curl around the girl's fingers. Wanda always does tricks for him.

"Hello, Wee One. I have soemething to show you." Her accent softens when talking to the boy she'd grown to love as her brother.

The red smoke that makes up her magic creates a snake, deer, wolf, dog, and panther. The five animals start moving aroung the room, playing. The snake slithers up the deer's back leg and rests on it's back before pushing it's head into the deer's neck. The dog pounces on the wolf and playfully bats at it with its paws. The wolf lets out a bark before licking the dog. All the wil the panther looks on, watching them. They begin to fade away and Harry wipes the tears falling down his face.

"Happy birthday, Harry. I'm sorry they aren't here to see it."

"Thank you, Wanda. It was perfect." Harry's voice whispers in her mind. "Oh, and don't freak out, the Avengers are here. I like Iron Man. He's like Padfoot. Maybe they can get us out of here." He adds before pulling back so he's in his body again.

He goes on high alert, activating all of his Hydra training. He extends his hands, forming katanas out of ice. He had learned he could create weapons from ice when he lost his daggers in a training exercise and formed some out of ice. He hasn't needed to carry weapons since.

A man covered head to toe in black and red comes around the corner laughing like a madman. He only stops when he sees Harry.

"Hey, Baby Boy? Do you have eyes on Loki? Does anyone have eyes on Loki? No. Okay. Well I'm looking at a mini Loki holding what looks like Katanas made out of ice." The man says.

He pauses to listen to his communicator before speaking again, this time to Harry, "Hey Kiddo, my name is Wade. My friend says yours is Harry. Is that true?" Harry nods. "Okay Harry, can you tell me what's wrong?" He shakes his head. "Why not?" Wade inches closer to the child as he speaks.

Harry takes a deep breath before mouthing, "They took my voice." He them drops the swords, breaking them, before pulling down his high collar to show his neck, covered in scars. Scars from his surgery.

"Holy fuck. Guys, they took his voice box." Wade says into his coms.

"What the fuck?" Same shouts.

"What do you mean?" Steve asks.

"They silenced him." Bucky states grimly.

"He's easier to control that way." Natasha adds.

"Bucky and Natasha are right. You want an obidiant soilder, take their voice. That's what they did to me. I'm lucky I could grow it all back." Wade agrees before turning back to Harry

"They took your voice too?" He mouths.

"Yeah. A long time ago, some bad guys wanted to control me, so they took my voice. I have a special power that let me grow it back. I haven't stopped talking since. I'm just lucky my husband loves me or I'd drive him nuts!" Wade's voice takes on a goofy tone as he speaks.

"You still drive me nuts." Another man drops from the ceailing, this one dressed in red and blue. "I just deal with it. Unless I'm trying to sleep. Then, I'm tempted to suffocate you with a pillow. Hey Kid, my name's Peter!"

Harry looks between the two masked men, "I don't want to hurt you," He mouths, "But they'll kill me if you get to the twins. Please go. Or I have to fight you." He extends his arms and forms a new set of blades.

"Who are the twins?" Peter asks.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Strucker expirimented on them with the scepter. Gave them powers. He has Harry gaurding them. It says in the files that they took a liking to the squirt. They're Strucker's prized possesion." Tony explains.

"What if we could get you and the twins out of here, Harry? We could take you home with us." Wade's voice is gentle.

"You're kinda like Snivillous." The little boy mouths, "Can you really help us?"

Wade flies the name away for later investigation and nods, "We can. It's our job to help."

Harry turns his sword to snow and grabs Wade's gloved hand. The man follows Harry into the labs where they quickly free the twins and grab onto Wade who teleports them directly onto the quinjet where the rest of the Avengers, minus Spiderman, Loki, and Iron Man, already are. 

Harry releases the sheilds and collapses, totally spent.