Chapter 4: Claimed

In the two weeks since Harry ended up at Avengers Tower in a coma, Laki has not left his side since that first night. No amount of bribes, manipulation, pleading, begging, or asking could move him. He took his meals in the med bay and used magic to clean himself and change. He slept in the bed next to his son's and checked his monitors obsessively. He didn't want Harry to wake up alone.

The others all struggle to pass the time as well.

Without Loki beside him, Tony couldn't sleep without nightmares, so he spent every minute in his labs building suits.

The super soldiers and their partner spent all of their time in the gym or running in Central Park, much to Sam's dismay.

Wade and Peter went out to patrol every chance they got, and Wade took extra jobs while Peter was in class.

Wanda and Natasha got to know each other and spent way too much time watching romcoms and comparing books to their movie counterparts.

Bruce was in his labs almost as much as Tony, but Thor dragged him out at least once a day for a walk.

Pietro and Clint learned that they both loved Disney movies and video games and bonded over that.

Stephen split his time between the New York Sanctum and Harry's bedside where he checked on the small bboy constantly to make sure he was getting better.

Pepper Potts watched as everyone began to drift apart until she finally used her role as the 'Avengers Mom' to make everyone eat breakfast together.

They listened, of course, an angry Pepper is terrifying.

_._._._._

All but the tower's resident gods were gathered in the kitchen for pancakes when Tony heard his boyfriend yelling, "Put me down, you great oaf! I am perfectly capable of walking!"

"Aye sister, you are. But you wouldn't come to breakfast, so I brought you." Thor's booming voice responds as the two siblings come around the corner.

"What the fuck?" Tony laughs, spitting his coffee across the island. Loki is in her female form and thrown over Thor's shoulder. Her elbow is resting on Thor's back with her chin in her hand as she glares at the back of her brother's head. "Thor, why the hell do you have my girlfriend thrown over your shoulder? I get that it's a nice view and all with her ass in your face but aren't you spoken for? Also, I coulda sworn that an hour ago I had a boyfriend."

"Anthony!" The goddess shrieks.

Natasha cocks her head to the side and smirks, "Damn Tones, you're right. That is a nice view." Nat lokos at Wanda and winks.

"Can we have her? We promise to be gentle." Wanda grins, catching on to Nat's game.

"I mean, I don't see why not." Tony snickers, knowing what they're doing.

"Anthony!" Loki yells again. Thor puts her down and she shifts back into her male form. He stomps over to his boyfriend and glares, "Listen here Anthony Edward Stark. You cannot just let someone else have me. I am yours as you are mine. Unless we both choose to change that, you aren't getting rid of me." Loki snarls and leans down, catching Tony in a bruising kiss that screams ownership.

"Do I make myself clear, Anthony?"

"Fuck me sideways... Yes, My Dark Prince." Tony breaths.

"Good. Now I have a son to get back to so let's eat." Loki smiles and grabs a plate, excepting some tea from Stephen who keeps replaying what Loki said to himself.

The couple stands, side-by-side, whispering about the sorcerer who is watching them once again, like a predator stalking its prey.

"How long, do you think, until he finally makes a move?" Tony shivers as he steals a glance at Stephen out of the corner of his eye.

"He won't." Loki sighs, "Stephen is too respectable. We're already together so it matters not how much we flirt or return his stares. And now I have Harry who is basically your step-son. We must make the move on him."

Loki gazes at Stephen with open wanting, but the latter just turns away.

"So, what do you propose we do?" Tony asks and chugs what's left of his coffee.

"We make our sorcerer understand that we've already claimed him." Loki smiles and raises his left hand slightly which sends a small stream of green magic to Stephen.

Once it disappears Tony speaks, "And what did you do?"

"I marked him. The same way I did you. Anyone with magic can see that the god of mischief has claimed Stephen Strange as his. Now we wait." Loki watches his partner from over his teacup as Tony grins.

"I'm sorry. I do not wish to interrupt your meal, but Harry is awake." Jarvis announces to the room.