He Won't Hurt Me

"You can't go in there! Are you Crazy? He'll hurt you!."

A badly injured co-worker yelled at you, terror in their eyes.

"Look Moon never liked you in the first place, he trusts me and if it wasn't for this virus he wouldn't have hurt you to begin with so i'm-

Another worker interrupted you.

"You only say that because you're the robots girlfriend, pretty sick if you ask me." They sneered at you.

You grabbed the hem of their shirt. "And what if I am?." You asked in a threatening tone making them give a nervous smile.

"N-nothing."

You let go. "That's what I thought."

You said walking towards the daycare, turning your flashlight on you were immediately greeted by an angry Moon.

"Oh sweetheart...what did they do to you?..."

You asked taking a step closer but Moon swiped his hand at you, clawing your shirt sleeve, ripping it open.

Your eyes widened but you weren't giving up.

"Moon it's me...(Y/N)."

Moon stopped growling, covering his face with one hand he grabbed your waist and pulled you close with the other, his eyes closed shut tight like he was trying to fight something....or someone....

"(Y/N)? It's n-not safe. I-I something is wrong"

Moon pulls you in for a kiss.

"S-stay away from me...I-I love you, p-please f-find a cure."

Moon then opened the daycare doors locking you out.

"I will Moon....I promise..."