Comforts & Lullabies!!. Moon/Sun!.

YOU WORK AT THE PIZZAPLEX WITH SUN/MOON- YOU HAD PROMISED THEM A SLEEPOVER BUT ENDED UP HAVING A REALLY BAD DAY, NOT WANTING TO DISSAPOINT THEM YOU CONTINUED WITH THE SLEEPOVER.
~ Relationship? - Platonic or Romantic. Imagine whatever. (TOP PART IS SUN- BOTTOM HALF IS MOON!.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Sunshine. ~"
Sun sang, scanning the daycare looking for you...
You had agreed to have a sleepover with him but so far this sleepover wasn't going as he'd hoped it too....
After a few more minutes of searching, Sun began to worry and if his faceplate would have allowed it....
He would be frowning right now....
"Sunshine, if this is a game of hide and seek....I think you won a long time ago..."
Sun sighed in slight frustration, he put his hands up to his face and gasped, worry now lacing his emotions.
"Oh no!. What if they're hurt?!?."
He asked himself.
Sun began to practically tear apart the daycare, grumbling to himself about how much of a mess this would be to clean up afterwards.....
Sun hated messes but....He cared about you more....
Finally he found you!.
(Pick a hiding spot.)
Suns cheery tone returned! But just as he was about to embrace you with a hug...He stopped when hearing a few small sniffles....
"S-sunshine?." He asked, lowering down to your level, taking a hand he gently put it to your face, wiping away some of the tears.
"Sunshine are you alright?...."
You looked at Sun, more tears pouring down your face-
Shaking your head no- Sun fully sitting down now (cross cross apple sauce.)
Pulled you into his lap, trying to comfort you the best he could but...Nothing was working...
"Moon?." Sun whispered in hopes of catching his counterpart's attention.
Moon spoke up. ~ "Yeah Sun?."
"I think I might need some help if you don't mind?."
"Alright." Was all Moon said as Sun let go of you, walking over to the lights, shutting them off-

(Moon Part!.)
Moons red ruby eyes glistened In the darkness.
"Starlight ~." He spoke in a calming/comforting/worried tone.
"Does someone need a lullaby?."
Moon sat how Sun had, his legs crossed, you looked up at him, he gave a small pat to his leg and stretched his arms out, his head tilted slightly-
"C'mon Starlight..."
He gave a light and comforting smile but you could tell his smile had a bit of worry laced in it...
Looking up at him you crawled into his lap, burying your face into his chest, hugging him and letting out a few small sniffles.
Moons chest was getting warmer. (Pretend like there's a heater or something.)
A soft humming sounded from his voice box.
After a few moments you felt your body start to relax and your tears started to dry up!.
Moon stopped humming for a second to speak.
"Don't worry...I know what you're thinking...and No...You did not ruin the sleepover....It's okay to have a bad day sometimes..."
After a few moments of silence, you looked up to Moon, frowning.
"I know...I just didn't want to disappoint the two of you...I-
Moon put a finger up and *Boop!.* lightly booped your nose in a playful manner.
"There's no need to appologize Starlight...But maybe next time...vent to us before it reaches to the point of a breakdown please?"
You let out a light giggle, your mood already starting to lighten up a bit.
"I'll try..."
The room went silent for a few moments.
"Do you think Sun wants to come out now?."
Moon chuckled.
"He's been yelling at me for several minutes now...Says it isn't fair how many hugs I'm getting."
You playfully rolled your eyes.
"Classic Sun..."