How Moon Handles Extra Special Compliments!!!.

(Same chapter is posted in the Sun Oneshots!.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIGHT ROMANCE!!!. ~ SUN & MOON!.
(The Bottom Has Moons Part!.)
<><><><><>>>>><<><<<<<
Requested On Quotev!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Morning Sunny!. ~"
You sang, your tone happy!.
Sun skipped over to you, crouching a bit, he picked you up, hugging you and did a light spin!.
"Good Morning My Sunshine!. And how are you doing on this fine and dandy morning?."

Sun set you down and began to piddle with the barrels, stacking them up as usual in his routines...You smirked having the most brilliant idea!. You were going to give light teases to him today!.

Walking up to Sun, you playfully scooted next to him, nudging his side a bit.
Suns attention diverted from whatever he was now doing, he looked at you with pure curiosity, tilting his head a bit.
"Hm?. What is it (Y/n?.) Is your morning not fine or dandy today?."
Sun then let out a frantic gasp and put his hands over his mouth, crouching down to your level.
"Oh, no!. Was it bad?. I-I can cheer you up right away Sunshine!. Don't you worry!."

You let out a light giggle.
"No Sun....but thank you for caring..."
Sun closed his eyes and he let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh, thank goodness!.  I would hate to see My Sunshine upset!. Especially on such a lovely day!."
You let out a giggle again, you waited a few moments before saying anything to give off more of the shy persona.
"Not as lovely as you though..."
Sun stopped everything immediately!....
Looking back to you, you could see a hue of blush spread across his cheeks.

"Sun..." You sang in a sing-song tune, smirking and scooting closer into his side.
Sun looked down at you, you could see the slight panic in his eyes, he gave a nervous smile.
"W-What was that S-Sunshine?."
You tip toed to lean up closer into Suns face.
Suns blush deepened.
"I said...Not as lovely as you Sun...-
You paused, scooting in closer (Again.) you laid a hand on his chest, suns rays whirled a bit from excitement.
"You're so....what's the word?...Cute?. There's so many words to describe you sun!. It's nearly impossible to list them all!."
You said in a teasing tone.

Suns blush was extremely noticeable now, he started to walk backwards towards the main desk in the daycare.
(We're just gonna pretend like it's obvi just us in the daycare lol.)
Every step Sun took back, you stepped forwards until his back had hit up against the wall.
He smiled down at you nervously.
"S-sunshine?."
He asked.
You leaned in one last time.
"Yes Sunny?."

You were fixing to give Sun a break, but Sun looked at you with an apologetic look.
"I'm sorry Sunshine but- Moon is better at this than me!. I-I'll see you in a bit okay?."
Your eyes widened with surprise as Sun flicked the lights off!.
Moons red eyes are now glowing.
You couldn't see very well yet, but you already knew he had a huge smirk stretched across his face.
You went to take a step backwards but Moon stopped you, wrapping an arm around you and pulling you into his chest, he cupped a hand to your cheek.

(MOON Is Flirty here!!!..)

"Hello Starlight ~"
He said in a rather flirty tone.
"Someone's been a bit naughty hm?."
Your face flushed, you were hoping that Moon wouldn't notice but then the comment came in.
"Blushing for me?. My Starlight..."
His thumb caressed your cheek.
"You're so....-
Moon paused to "Think." For a moment, then asked in a teasing tone.
"You're so...what's the word?...Cute?. So many words it's hard to pick which one."
He chuckled, tilting your face up so you were now fully staring into each other's eyes.
"You shouldn't tease so much Starlight ~"

He let out another low chuckle.
You smiled nervously, now you knew how Sun had felt.
Moon lightly kissed your forehead and pulled you back into his chest, giving you a big hug.
"I think we should let Sun cool down some...wouldn't you agree Starlight?."
You nodded, your face buried into his chest, enjoying the hug.
Moon lightly smiled down at you.
"A few more minutes wouldn't hurt..."
Moon tightened his grip around you and deepened the hug.