Care & Cuddles (Moon/Sun)

SUN IS AT THE TOP
MOON WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER!. (It says
Moons Part Now!. When his part starts.)

Request From Quotev!.

Light Romance!!!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sun was currently picking up the drawings that the children had made, you were there as an assistant/helper!. Laid back against a block that sat amongst the floor in the daycare, you felt yourself dosing off from time to time, Sun was too busy tidying up to notice....

~~~~

LIGHT SKIP ~ You're in Sun/Moons Room now!

~~~~~

Sun was hanging up some more of the drawings that the children had made for them....

The space in their room was becoming little to none but he couldn't leave out any of the projects....The children were all so talented! And if he chose one drawing over another then well...it would be as if he was picking favorites and he would never want to hurt anyone's feelings!.

So a wall full of drawings was how it had to be!.

Sun huffed with pride as yet another "Empty." Space was filled.

Suns eyes widened as he heard a light snooze-

Looking back to you he smiled, putting a hand on your shoulder, he lightly shook you in an attempt to wake you...You grumbled in annoyance.

"What?..." You whined.

Sun chuckled.

"Sunshine...I think you fell asleep...Would you like me to guide you to a more comfortable spot? You might hurt yourself if you stay in this one for too long."

You wanted to smile at Sun but you kept your eyes closed, trying to keep the sleepiness intact.

"Sure Sun...I'm just really tired...I'm sorry...."

Suns voice went from a happy tone to a more calming tone.

"No, no Sunshine! Don't apologize for needing some rest!."

Sun carefully wrapped his arm around you, scooping you up and bringing you to a much softer couch making sure to set you down in a gentle manner.

Sun gave you a blanket, and gave a kiss to your forehead or well...the closest he could give to a kiss...his face was a permanent smile after all.

You smiled at his sweet attempts to comfort you.

He was such a sweetheart....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MOONS PART NOW!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon came into the room, he was looking for Sun.

"Sun, where-

He froze seeing you...Fast asleep and curled up on the couch like the little angel you were.

Walking up towards the couch, he crouched down and put a hand to your cheek, lightly caressing it.

You fluttered your eyes open and smiled at Moon.

"Hey Moon...Sun said it would be okay if I took a nap for a little while...I hope that's okay?."

Moons gave you a loving look.

"Of course, that's okay Starlight...But....-

The two of you stared at each other for a moment...

Moon kept quiet as if he was trying to silently hint at something....Trying to get you to suggest something so he wouldn't have to.

You lightly rolled your eyes and smiled.

"You want cuddles don't you?."

Moon looked away, a tint of blue spreading across his cheeks, he put a hand behind his neck and scratched it in a nervous manner.

"I um...Yes...."

Moon looked back to you and his eyes held a look of desperation in them....

"Please?."

You stared up at Moon and gave a "Really?." Look.

Moon let out a nervous chuckle.

"Pretty please...Starlight?."

You threw the blanket off and tossed it to the couch's arm...

"Okay...But only because you're so needy."

You teased.

Your eyes widened as Moon swooped you up in his arms, the both of you now laying across the couch, you in Moon lap, his face buried in the crook of your neck.

You heard Moon sigh dreamily.

"I love this...Maybe I am a tinsy but needy...But who wouldn't be when around the most amazing person to ever exist."

"Aww...Moon..."

You felt Moons grip tighten on you as he moved you into a more comfortable position.

Giving "Kisses." To your cheek, he spoke up again.

"But it's true (Y/n.) Both I and Sun adore everything about you Starlight...We're so lucky to have you in our lives..."

Now it was your turn to sigh dreamily....You sunk deeper into Moons cuddles and shortly after, returned to your once peaceful slumber.