Jealousy ~ Jealousy ~ (Moon Version)

~Light Romance~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Starlight you're supposed to be paying attention to me..."
Moon mopingly mumbled.

You gave an "I love you but are you serious?." Look.
"Moon, it's my job to talk to them certain parts of the night."

Moon lightly rolled his eyes.
"Oh please, don't act like you don't get a bit upset when I talk to (Pick another animatronic.)

You giggled a bit and kissed Moons cheek.
"Actually no, I don't get that upset over it."
Moon frowned slightly.

"Buttt~ You drew out in a peppy tone.
"But I will admit sometimes I worry about someone else taking an interest in you...."
Moons eyes widened slightly.
You smirked, always knowing how to catch his interest.

"You are the hottest animatronic after all, it's only a matter of time before I'll have to fight for your love."
A blue tint dusted over Moons cheeks.

Wrapping an arm around your waist, he pulled you in close for a light hug/snuggle.
"You'll never have to fight for my love Starlight...you're all I'll ever need..."
Moon went silent for a moment.
"You know that right?." He asked with a tone of worry in his voice.

You kissed his cheek once more for reassurance and smiled.
"I know....."

You twirled around and cupped a hand on his cheek, Moon pulled you in even closer, his face slowly leaning down into yours.
(The person who Moon is jealous of has left so it's just the two of you now.)

"I love you Moon...You'll never have to fight for my love either ya know?..."
"I know.."
Moon said in a barely audible whisper, pulling you into a passionate kiss.