Him.

The clock on the walls kept making the constant ticking noise that drove me insane.

Mrs. Wilson ranting on about the topic today.

The paper airplanes being constantly threw over my head and onto the teachers desk.

The loud chewing of gum.

The annoying tapping of impatient feet. I think that was mine but I'm not too sure, too lost in all the other sounds around the crowded cliche Highschool classroom.

Finally the bell rang and I was up in seconds, and all you could hear was mrs. Wilson yelling about homework and students telling each other about 'gossip' that was newly found.

I went to my locker and opened it whilst Niall stuck up behind me.

"BOO!" Niall screamed making me jump and bury my head into my locker.

Niall was laughing his head off. "Awh, man you should've see your face.." he was dying of laughter.

I turned around a rolled my eyes at the blonde dressed in a shortsleeved brown button up with blue Jeans slightly flared at the bottom. And some brown casual boots.

"Haha. Where's Liam?" I ask putting my books into my locker.

"He's signed up for the football program remember? He is gonna be here later. But for now you're stuck with your bestest friend ever." Niall smiled.

"Great" I rolled my eyes playfully then smiled and threw a arm around Niall's shoulder.

"Just kiddin buddy." I smiled and shut my locker.

"So what's new..?" Niall ask.

"Nothing really.. we got a new student... her name is Isabel.. or Annabel I think.. I don't know for sure" I mumbled.

"Ah. Welll... I was thinking..."

"oh this is gonna be good. You never think" I interrupted earning a glare from Niall.

"Whatever don't listen to my totally amazing proposal."

"Woah, im not a homosexual"

He hit me in the shoulder.

"Not like that you idiot"

The two of us walked down the hall, with my arm still around Niall's shoulder.

"So. I was thinking, we could buy some pot, and invite some girls under the bridge, yknow the one with the small pond"

"Absolutely not. I don't do...pot..." I mumbled and Niall scoffed.

"Yeah but you drink."

"And? Two different things asshole"

"I don't see the big deal." Niall rolled his eyes.

"What big deal?" I heard Liam's voice say from behind us.

Both of us stopped as he joined us walking.

"I was just telling Harry here how we should buy some pot and invite some girls under that bridge."

"Harry man, why not?"

"EXACTLY!" Niall yelled and earned some glares from people in the hallway as well.

"I just.. don't- that stuff messes with your brain yknow" I lied, I don't know what it does to you.

"Whatever mate, you can be boring but me and Liam here are gonna buy it... once we get the money that is" Niall said patting Liam's chest.

"Yeah. You guys do that. Good luck without me" I smiled and waved as I walked down the opposite direction towards the outside area for my free period.