The chrismas feeling.

3 weeks later...
-

"Finally we're out of school." Harry said to Niall as they walked home.

"Only for 3 weeks but I'll take what I can get" Niall sighed contently.
"Can you believe Christmas is in less than a week?" Harry said tilting his head over to look at Niall.

"Yes I can, because I wished for Christmas to get here fast" Niall said proudly and Harry just chuckled.

"Sooo.... What's going on between you and Louis?" Niall ask.

Harry's eyes widened because truthfully nothing was going on. But Niall doesn't know they kissed.

"Oh, nothing why do you ask?" Harry said nonchalantly.

"Oh I don't know it's been going around that like you two kissed in the janitors closet a while back, but I obviously knew it wasn't real" Niall chuckled and patted Harry's back.

"Yeah... obviously not" Harry laughed dryly.

"So any plans for Christmas?" Harry ask changing the subject. Niall nodded and said "yeah me and the family are going up to mullingar. You?"

"Nope. Mom decided to take the Christmas shift, and my Step dad is in Germany for god knows what" Harry rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Oh well you're always welcome to come with me to Ireland if you want?" Niall said.

"Nah it's okay, I was alone last Christmas I'm sure I'll be fine this Christmas too" Harry smiled faintly.

"Well if you change your mind give me a ring" Niall smiled.

"Thanks ni, I appreciate you" Harry smiled and they stopped in front of Harry's house, "alright haz I'll see you soon" he smiled and pulled Harry into a hug.

Harry patted his back and waved bye to the blonde lad as he walked into his.... Christmas decorated house?

"Uhm." Harry mumbled.

"SURPISEE!" Gemma popped out from the kitchen.

"Gemma?!!" He said shockingly and pulled her in for a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you so so much" Harry said.

"I missed you too haz, I heard mom took the Christmas shift and Jeff was in Germany. I couldn't let you spend Christmas alone again." She frowned.

"Also I'm sorry about last year, the exams had me in a chokehold and I had too much studying." Gemma explained.

"It's okay gems I forgive you, I'm just glad I'm not alone again"

-

"So, any colleges you have your eyes on?" Gemma ask over dinner.

Harry was playing with his food.
"Honestly not yet. I know I have to choose soon but it's so difficult to choose one" Harry mumbled and Gemma smiled.

"Don't worry haz I can help" she smirked.

"No way, do you remember how long it took you to choose a college?? You waited a year after high school to choose one because you couldn't pick one" Harry rolled his eyes and looked up at her.

"Whatever! I eventually picked one didn't I?" She retorted.

"Yeah okay" Harry scoffed.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Huh? Are you expecting anyone?" Gemma ask suspiciously and put her fork down.

"Erm... no" Harry answered.

"Ok, I'll get it" she said standing up.

Harry took a bite while he heard Gemma open the door.

"Hello?"

"Uhm hi is Harry home?" He heard a voice.

"Harry! It's for you" Gemma yelled as she passed by the dining room and to her room.

Harry got up and went to the door.

"Louis?" Harry said taken aback.

"Hi uhm." He chuckled nervously.

"What're you doing here?" Harry asked suspiciously.

"Uhm could I speak to you out here?" Louis ask.

"Yeah of course" Harry said stepping forward and closing the door behind him.

"What's up?" Harry ask watching Louis' movements.

"So I've been going through some things, and I realized, you're really fucking hot" Louis said taking his hands out of his jacket.

"A-are you high Louis?" Harry stuttered.

"No, truthfully I'm not." Louis said confidently.

"Where is this even coming from?" Harry ask.

"I'm not sure but I really like you Harry. Screw the government it shouldn't be illegal to like someone who brings out the best in me" Louis said taking a small step forward.

"Woah, wait a second." Harry said putting his hands in front of Louis.

"I don't think kissing is a good idea right now. Niall already thinks we're a thing. I think we both need sleep and should talk about this later." Harry said.

"Okay. As you wish haz. See you later" he smiled but then looked around quickly and pecked me on the lips before walking away.

"I-uhm, be careful!" Harry said.

Louis just turned around walking backwards and blowing Harry kisses.

Huh... What is going on.

Harry just opened the door and walked back in to Gemma sitting on the couch reading a magizine.

"What was that all about?" She ask peering over the magazine.

"Uhm.. nothing, I'm gonna... go to bed" he smiled nervously and went to his dark room shutting and locking the door.

"Hey" harry smiled seeing Louis climbing into his window.

Louis got up and smiled.

"I knew you didn't want me to leave" he smirked and pulled Harry in by his hips.

Harry smiled

"Still no kiss"

Louis instead kissed his jaw.
Startling Harry.

"Ok calm down you homosexual, time to go" Harry said.

"Do I really have too?" Louis said nuzzling into Harry's neck.

"Yes go on" Harry said

Louis whined and climbed back out the window this time actually waving goodbye.

"Hm. Christmas miracles are real."

Harry closed the window and fell back onto his bed.

"Weird night.." he said as he stared at the ceiling.

Harry drifted off to sleep thinking about what happened tonight.

Uhm. Christmas special? 😭

Anyways bye