Miscommunication

2 weeks later me and Louis have been hanging out a lot.

We basically do everything together.

We've been inseparable.

But this morning I woke up feeling like I just snorted up every gallon of water in the world.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes obnoxiously.

And I heard something clatter in the kitchen which made me nervous and scared as hell.

So I got up and went to check it out.

I slowly opened my bedroom door and saw... Louis?

"Lou? What are you doing here.." I mumbled in my low gravelly morning voice.

He seemed startled as he jumped and turned around to look at me.

"Oh, well I was gonna wake you but you're a cute sleeper, so I just decided to make breakfast for you instead"

"Oh. That's very kind of you but you didn't have to"

"No it's fine I wanted to, future huspand" he smirked and flipped something in the pan.

I just sat down at the dining table and propped my head up with my hand.

"Thank you so very much future wife" I giggled a bit at and Louis just turned around smiling at me fondly.

"Ok styles get ready for the BEST breakfast you'll ever have have" he smiled as he set a plate down in front of me.

"Are you gonna eat?" I looked at him worried.

He began to look down and laugh a bit "I already ate, just making sure you did too" he said patting my shoulder and sitting in the chair next to me.

"That's very kind of you"

The breakfast was actually amazing and I'm not just talking about the food.

Me and Louis had a good chat, and he helped me get ready for school.

The morning wasn't actually that eventful. It was the afternoon after school that was.

After school, I walked back home watching the kids around me bike home and walk too was interesting.

When I got home I saw my moms car in the driveway.

I quickly entered the house and said "I'm home." The first time in 10 months to someone who was actually here.

"In here hon" she called out.

My mom is the best. Even though she is never around, but she does her very best to support this family the hardest she can, because my stepdad stopped working because he said he was getting to old.

He's only 43.

"How come you're off so early?"

"Hospital decided I work too much and let me off. Now Lily is covering for me." She smiled wearily.

I went up to her and engulfed her into a big hug. She immediately hugged back and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"I missed you." She mumbled into my shirt.

"I miss you too mom" I said squeezing my eyes shut.

She pulled back and looked at me, "alright then. Go get that homework done" she smiled tapping my cheek.

And as told I went into my room, closed the door and did my homework.

Which there wasn't a lot of, but I did it regardless.