CHAPTER 6. - THE NOISE IN THE WOODS

MAXS POV
" MAX! " Robin yelled as she lifted off my headphones, making me jump. " ROBIN— Jeez! What? " I groaned, stopping Kate bush and putting my headphones around my neck. " It's time for all the campers to go back to their cabins. " Robin said like it was obvious. I looked around, I didn't see many people. Huh, Mike and his (basically) boyfriend will aren't around anymore. Probably sucking face in the cabin. " okay— night rob. " I said to Robin, standing up and jogging to my cabin. I grabbed some pjs, or basically known as some grey shorts and a red T-shirt, and walked to the bathroom. Stacy and Angela were giggling over on their bunks about who knows what. I changed and stuffed my dirty clothes in my bag. As I was doing that, the faucet started dripping. Weird— I didn't turn it on? Maybe someone forgot to turn it off? Eh, I turned it off before hearing something from behind the cabin. I set my bag in the bathroom, walking to the back door. It was chilly back here, I walked onto the back poarch. " Hello?! Wheeler is that you? " I said with annoyance. The noises stopped. " oh my god— " I shrugged and walked back inside. Hearing slight laughs from the woods. Okay now that was freaky. I closed the door and locked it behind me. I grabbed my bag and put my Walkman beside my bed. I crawled into bed and got ready to sleep, but I couldn't. Every time I tried, I would just think one thing: who was in the woods? Eh.. I'll ask Mike tomorrow. I thought to myself, rolling over and dozing off.

( AUTHOR NOTE — SORRY ABT THE SHORT CHAPTER THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE 😥 )