Summer house

*me and Taylor walk out of the car after we arrived at the summer house and we enter the house and the furniture is gone.It's empty there is nothing there not even our paintings Steven and Taylor take a moment of silence looking around the house they go into one room the room that used to be Susannah's room and Belly,Jeremiah,Conrad,Cameron are all sitting on the floor and Taylor and Steven say*

"What happened to the furniture"

*Taylor says in curious,loud,desperate voice and belly responds in a depressing,sad,heartbreaking voice just a voice filled with emptiness she didn't even look at Taylor she only looked at the ground she was speechless.All of them were they didn't know what to say the house was quiet and empty it didn't feel the same everything was changing so fast and we couldn't do anything about it Conrad then replied in the same tone as belly and says*

"Aunt Julia is selling this house and there is nothing we can do about it"

*Steven says in a desperate almost begging voice*

"There has to be something right guys? Cmon this is our house we grew up here and we aren't losing this house.Not yet there has to be something I mean cmon guys our kids were supposed to come to this house every year and there kids were supposed to come to this house every summer and we can't loose this hou-"

*Jeremiah interrupts Steven and says*

"The open house is tomorrow.We can't do anything Steven face it.We don't have any money,we can't buy the house Everything has gone to shit ever since Susannah died"

*Jeremiah's voice gets louder and louder with every word he says it's only because he's angry*

*Taylor and Steven sit down on the floor on the other side the room sitting next to each other they look at each other and they both stand up and say*

"We are gonna get this house back,Okay we cannot give up this easily NO not with this house this house is special and we aren't gonna let some strangers who want to buy this house steal the joy from us and leave us with nothing we are getting back this house and that is Final!"

*cameron stands up as well and says*

"Well it's better to try guys right?"

*he says as he goes to the other side of the room and belly stands up and says*

"Well we might as well try then stay around here and mop and do nothing"

*they go to the other side of the room with the rest of the people and Jeremiah and Conrad are still sitting down and Jeremiah stands up and says*

"Well I'm gonna try"

*he comes to the other side of the room with the rest of the people and Conrad stands up and goes to the other side of the room and we all smile at eachother*

This chapter was kinda corny but please just like this if you want me too make another chapter💗!