Catching feelings for someone else

*After we officially got the house we went to the storage room where aunt Julia placed the furniture and we took it out and placed it all where it was before so the house looks like how it looked before unfortunately Taylor left to go back to our home town and Steven and Taylor where doing long distance and Conrad,Jeremiah,Steven,Laurel,Belly were all living together it was very fun if I gotta be honest they always went to the beach and everything went back to normal*

*Except for the fact that Taylor wasn't here Taylor and Steven kept missing each others calls and they probably only called once every 2 days it was very saddening and Taylor felt like she was being left out Steven one day woke up and went outside to his summer job and saw Shayla there he was wondering why shayla was there since she moved to Asia but apparently shayla was back? As soon as Steven saw Shayla all his old feelings came back*

Jeremiah-Dude...There is no way you still like Shayla? Your dating Taylor cmon?

Steven-Dude I don't like her okay? I'm just gonna go talk to her

*Steven went up to Shayla and sat next to her and Shayla was a little surprised seeing him but happy she immediately hugged him as she smiled brightly*

Shayla-HEYY STEVEN I MISSED YOU

*Steven says awkwardly as he catches back old feelings for her*

Steven-Yeah....I missed you too

Shayla-SOO what's been up?

*she said smiling brightly*

Steven-Oh well....I have a girlfriend now

Shayla-Oh well..I'm glad your over me

*she says smiling*

Steven-Yeah....I'm completely over you

*he says knowing he's lying*

Shayla-So do you wanna go grab coffee?

Steven-Yeah I would love too

*They go to a coffee shop and order some coffee and sit down*

Shayla-So who's your girlfriend

Steven-You remember Taylor?

Shayla-......Oh taylor....I never knew you guys started dating so I guess that kiss you guys shared last year during that party really meant something huh?

Steven-No it didn't mean anything.....Not the kiss last year during belly's birthday party that kiss didn't mean anything

Shayla-Really?.....

Steven-Yeah.....I'm happy I'm talking to you especially since you know?.....

Shayla-You mean last summer when we had sex.....Oh

Steven-Yeah....

*they talk for hours and they laugh so hard there cheeks turn bright red Steven forgets about Taylor during the conversation*

*Steven kept getting multiple calls from Taylor but he declined them since he enjoyed talking to Shayla more*

*They continue talking for hours and Steven finally goes home and he can't get him mind off of Shayla he gets another call from Taylor but declines it he doesn't want to talk to her right now Taylor texts him*

Taylor:Steven why are you being such a jerk and declining my calls?Please call me when you can

*Steven ignores it and goes to sleep he has a dream about Shayla instead of Taylor this time*

OMG I AM LIVING FOR THE LOVE TRIANGLE BETWEEN SHAYLA-TAYLOR-STEVEN