One day with no problems

*Taylor was in town and she came off the bus stop and immediately hugged Steven*

"Hey Steve-O I missed you"

*she says smiling*

"Oh shut up you cheese-ball"

*he says smiling as they go to the summer house.Belly runs up to Taylor and gives her a big hug*

"I missed you so much!"

*Belly said laughing and giggling as they gave each other what seemed like worlds tightest hug.Steven just went over to Conrad and Jeremiah and played video games with them*

"FUCK!"

*Steven yelled when he lost a game to Jeremiah and Jeremiah chuckled*

"A handsome man like you shouldn't be that mad"

*Steven smiled*

"Yeah,Yeah"

*They all played video games until they fell asleep Taylor and belly were just gossiping in the kitchen about what's happening between her and Conrad and Jeremiah*

————————————————————————
                       THE NEXT DAY

*Jeremiah,Conrad,Steven all slept in the living room Steven was sleeping on the floor and Jeremiah and Conrad were sleeping on the couch.Belly and Taylor ended up sleeping on the kitchen counter they accidentally got drunk from laurels beer stash the night before.Taylor wakes up groaning with her hair in a mess her eyes looking tired and Taylor gets up from the kitchen counter and puts the beer back where it was and Goes over to the living room to see a Steven,Jeremiah,Conrad all sleeping in a tight couch except Steven was sleeping on the floor.Taylor sighed*

"Idiots."

*She woke Steven up and said*

"Go sleep on your bed Steve-O your backs gonna hurt if you sleep on the floor"

*Steven groans as he walks up the stairs he was very tired.They arrived to Steven's room and Taylor lies him down and Steven instantly goes back to sleep.Taylor watches him for a minute or two and then walks away*

*The house was a hot mess there were Cheeto crumbs everywhere the boys made a big mess last night when they were playing video games.She saw Conrad and Jeremiah sleeping on the couch with there mouth slightly open.Conrad and Jeremiah where both drooling while sleeping.There spit was getting on the couch.Taylor didn't think much of it and began cleaning the house quietly trying not to wake anyone*

"Ugh Why do stupid boys make such a mess and we have to clean it up"

*she says muttering to herself obviously thinking the mess they made ridiculous.She finished cleaning after 1 hour and the house went back to the way it was before*

Everyone else woke up when it turned noon

*Jeremiah woke up and Conrad did as well a minute later,Belly had woken up a hour before both of them and Steven was still asleep.Conrad groaned*

"What time is it"

*Taylor rolled her eyes annoyingly*

"It's 2pm"

*Jeremiah instantly got up when he heard this and said*

"Shit I'm late to my job!"

*he says going to his room and to his closet and quickly putting on his lifeguard shirt and some shorts as he went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth quickly and went downstairs and quickly poured in some cereal and ate it quickly and went to his job*