Best night of my life(smut)

(Smut)

*he lays her down as he continues to kiss her lips he runs his hands all over her body and he takes off her skirt taylor takes off Steven's jeans and shirt steven goes on top of taylor as he kisses her more and more taylor breathes heavily and makes little sounds Steven goes down to her vagina and starts sucking her off he was doing all kinds of tricks that made Taylor moan as loud as she can Taylor was grabbing his hairs as Steven was sucking her off it was about after 4 minutes she came.

Steven went on top of her as he kissed all of her every inch of her he left hickeys on her neck and one under her breast Steven finally entered in her and Taylor moaned she tried to be quiet but Steven kept picking up the pace Taylor was moaning in his ear trying to catch her breath Steven slowed down a little letting her catch her breath Steven kissed her and Taylor moaned his name

"Oh.....My god....Steven ugh"

*she says as she runs her hands down his back scratching it Steven put his hand on her boobs as he sucked them while fucking her this made Taylor have 3x the pleasure she did before Taylor then started to moan so loud completely forgetting about the things happening around her*

"Quiet...There sleeping"

*Steven said to Taylor as he picked up the speed almost making it impossible for Taylor to be quiet now Taylor threw her head back against the pillow moaning as she closed her eyes Steven chuckled a little seeing how much pleasure he is causing Taylor Steven then kissed Taylor while fucking her and he came all over her and they fucked all night and slept until noon*

*taylor and Steven had fucked all night and had slept naked in a spooning position Taylor woke up and saw Steven sleeping*

"Goodmorning"

*she says running her hands down his stomach*

I'm gonna end it off here