Alone with her

*Taylor and Steven enter there room too sleep in for the night and Steven closes the door behind them and  see how there is only one bed and Steven then says*

Steven-Well-....Uh I can sleep on the floor if that's what your want

*Taylor then giggles and says*

Taylor-Well we can sleep together it's not like we're gonna do anything? Right

*Steven nods and gets on the bed and so does Taylor Steven faces Taylor and they make intense eye contact and they are just lost in each others eyes Steven then goes closer to Taylor and puts his face closer to hers about to kiss her and Taylor and Steven both kiss*

*the kiss is amazing it's everything they could ask for Steven places his hand on Taylor's thighs(she was wearing a skirt) and Steven started going higher with his hand and taylor then broke the kiss and removed his hand*

Taylor-What the hell was that?

Steven-Well-Uh.....

Taylor-I'm dating someone and you should respect that!

*taylor saying angrily as she raises her voice after the kiss*

Taylor-I think it's better if you sleep on the floor

Steven-Taylor....

Taylor-Now!

*Steven grabs a pillow and goes on the floor and taylor thinks about what happens and she just can't believe she cheated on Milo*

*the next day they wake up and Taylor doesn't even bother to talk to Steven for some reason Steven goes up to Taylor and says*

Steven-Hey Taylor....I'm sorry if our kiss was werid

Taylor-It wasn't Werid it's just that I can't believe I cheated on Milo.

I'm gonna end it off here