Morning Rush

"Dawn! You need to get ready! Don't wanna miss your first day of school!"

"Ngh...wah? School... OH SHIT!!!!! Umm... I-I'm awake, Daddy! I'll be there in a bit!!!!"

I jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and squirted some toothpaste on the bristles. I vigorously brushed my teeth as I pulled out a white tank top with a black Yin and Yang symbol on it with some ripped up black shorts and a pair of black laced-up ankle boots. I spit out the toothpaste and began to fix my messy brown hair to look like my natural beach waves. I put on my clothes and took one last look in my mirror.

"Okay. I'm good to go."

I looked down and grabbed a picture of me and the one, and only, Billy Joe Cobra and smiled. I missed him so much. It was just 2 years ago when 'The Accident' happened. Losing him was the worst thing in the world and I wish I could just see him again, but that's not gonna happen in a long time. I sighed and blew a kiss at Picture Billy.

"Wish me luck, Baruch Cohen~"

I grabbed my daisy-printed black backpack as I rushed down the stairs of our beach house and was greeted by the heavenly smell of breakfast tacos.

"GABRIEL ANTONIO GONZÁLEZ!!!!! YOU GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!!"

My 13 year old brother, Gabe, flew into the kitchen on his skateboard as he circled around the table. As he was about to proceed by scarfing down two tacos to gross me out, my mom barged into the kitchen and pinched Gabe's ear, which caused him to howl in pain.

"AGHHH!!!!! MOM!!!!"

"I've told you a thousand times, Gabriel! No skateboarding in the kitchen or anywhere in this house! Understand?"

"Yes ma'am. It won't happen again."

"¡Él trató de meter tacos en su boca de nuevo!"

(A/N: Since Dawn is of Mexican descent, there will be some Spanish involved so I will translate. Dawn said,"He tried to shove tacos in his mouth again!")

"-gasp- GABRIEL!!!!"

"¡La chismosa!"

(A/N: Gabe said," Tattletale!")

I stuck my tongue out at him as he proceeded to growl at me. I grabbed a breakfast taco and shoved it in my backpack. My dad entered the kitchen and ruffled Gabe's messy black hair. He came over to me and grabbed my shoulders, smiling at me dearly.

"Hey, pumpkin! Ready to go to school?"

"Yes, Daddy! Adiós mama! Te amo!"

(A/N: "Good bye, Mom! I love you!")

"¡Adiós mi bonita hija!"

(A/N: Good bye, my beautiful daughter!")

My mom kiss to me on the head and open the door for me and dad. We then went to my dads car, he started the engine, and we drove off. This was going to be a long day at school, but what I didn't know was that the real
problem would happen after school and it would be the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me.