Reasons

"Are you sure you wanna know about how you died, Billy?" I ask worriedly.

"I really can't remember Dawn. I have to know!"

I stroked his hand while we were sitting in Spencer's bedroom. I stared into his eyes and let out a sigh. I kissed him on the cheek and looked at him worryingly.

"Are you positive, Baruch?"

"Yes. I want to know. And, please, do NOT call me Baruch"

"-sigh- Okay then, here we go. It doesn't exactly involve how Billy died but it does involve why Billy died. It all started when we were at this party..."

*flashback*

"Billy-baby! You completely ruined your image!" Brittany, Billy's agent, screeched.

"Like the new colors? They're pretty rad, I know! HAHAHA!" Billy laughed.

"What's with all the yelling Britt? What did Billy do now- Oh! Billy!" I said as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"I remember you had parts of your hair dyed with neon pink and bright blue highlights, Billy! I covered my smile and chuckled as I went up to you and kissed you."

"So this is what all the ruckus is about. It's not really a big deal, Britt. It's not like it's permanent, right Billy?" I asked a little worried.

"Trust me, Dawn. It isn't permanent dye. And good afternoon, gorgeous!" He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Wait what does this have to do with how Billy died???"

"Could you just let me finish Spencer?!?!"

"Sorry, continue."

Anyways, Billy got on Britt's bad side that afternoon. But Billy and I got invited to this Neon Party that had karaoke so she had to put a smile on and let us go. Even if she was pissed off at us. Billy mostly.

"HEY!"

"What! It's true!"

Any who, we went to the party and we had a blast. Well, that was until Billy got into a fight.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! HOLD UP!!! THE BILLY JOE COBRA GOT INTO A FIGHT?!?!?! OVER WHAT?!?!"

"...Jeans..."

"Hehehe"

"Really Billy... \(-_______-;)/"

"HIS JEANS WERE SO OUT OF STYLE!!!!! IT WAS A CRIME AGAINST FASHION!!!!!"

"How about I tell this story later?"

"Probably a good idea."