My Old Friend

A/N: SORRY GUYS!!! THIS IS GONNA BE A PRETTY SHORT CHAPTER BUT DONT WORRY, THE NEXT ONE WILL NOT BE SHORT. HOPEFULLY THIS DOESNT SOUND TO RUSHED!!! OKAYILOVEYOUBYEBYE!!!!!!

I walked up the sidewalk heading towards my new school, Beverly Beverly High, looking at all the new people. At my old school, a lot of people knew that I am-err, at least was Billy's girlfriend (that's right people, I was Billy Joe Cobra's girlfriend) and they didn't care because on his breaks, he'd come and visit me at school. Now that he's deceased, these people are probably going to ask me for stuff or automatically want to be my friends, not to mention the fact that they are the children of some of the most wealthiest people in California!
As headed towards the entrance of the school, I saw a tall, masculine, curly haired, blonde boy hold up what seemed to be a camera above his head while a small, brunette boy jumped up to try to grab the camera.

"KLEET!! GIVE ME BACK MY CAMERA!!!"

"HA! NO WAY, LOSER!"

I ran up to this so called "Kleet" and kicked him, causing him to let go of the camera, so I did a back flip and grabbed the camera. I dusted off the camera and went up to the somewhat familiar brunette, returning his camera.

"Here you go."

"Wow! Thanks! O-oh! My name's Spencer!"

My eyes widened when Spencer said his name. I absolutely could not believe it. Reason why? Because I used to babysit a little brunette boy named Spencer Wright when I wasn't on tour with Billy!

"Spencer?! Oh my god! Don't you remember me?!"

"Umm... You do look familiar."

"I used to babysit you, Spencer! Although back then I had braces and funky glasses!"

"...DAWN?! WHOA!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! ITS REALLY YOU!!!"

Spencer wrapped his arms around me in a big hug, causing me to hug him back. I ruffled his messy brown hair and smiled when he tried to fix it.

"How have you been Spence?"

"I'm good, making the best horror movies ya know?"

"Absolutely Spence!"

"Hey, I know this might be a little bit rushed but wanna come over to my house after school?"

"Yes! That'll be a totally awesome sauce, Spence! Meet you at the Wi-Fri?"

"Yeah! Well, slaters!"

"Slaters Spence!"