BILLY?!?!

I rubbed the gold pendant of my doubled-layered necklace between my thumb and index finger as I walked to the Wi-Fri to meet up with Spencer.

"Hey Dawn!"

I turn around to see Rajeev and Shanilla running up to me. Earlier that day, at lunch, Spencer introduced the duo to me. I immediately took a liking to Shanilla because, well, I used to be shy and I could really relate with her. Rajeev on the other hand, -sigh- Jesus! He's a perverted little psycho but, he is really fun to be around, which is a good thing. Anyways, I then walked up to them and crossed my arms, smiling.

"Hey Rajeev! Hi Shanilla! You guys going to the Wi-Fri, too?"

"Meeting up with Spencer as well?" Shanilla asked quietly.

"Yup!"

"Same here Dawnster! Gonna see Spence and B!"

"Umm... Rajeev."

"Yes Shanilla."

"Come here for a sec."

Shanilla pulled Rajeev over to her and began to whisper in his ear. I tried to make out what they were saying but, DAMN Shanilla's really good at being quiet! So, I just dismissed it and began walking with them to the Wi-Fri but, unfortunately, we ran into a familiar blonde bitch, otherwise known as Lolo, along the way. Let's just say that earlier that day, she gave me a really bad first impression. She came up to us and glared.

"Why! Hello Gorgeous~"

"Ew! It's Rajeev!"

"I know you want me Lolo~"

"OH BARF!" Lolo said as she pointed at her mouth, gagging.

I began to rub the gold pendant on my double-layered necklace again irritated. I guess Lolo noticed what I was doing and snatched the necklace. She began looking at it, smiling with satisfaction with her "new gift", which really pissed me off. I lunged towards Lolo, trying to get my necklace back.

"GIVE IT BACK LOLO!!!"

"It seems to be important to you, I think I'll keep it. ADRIAN!!!"

"Oh, I don't think so, Blondie!"

I lunged out at Lolo and tackled her to the ground. That's when Spencer came out of the Wi-Fri and saw me getting ready to clobber the shit out of Lolo.

"-GASP- DAWN!!!"

Adrian then lifted me off of Lolo but, not before I could deliver a blow to her face. Lolo then looked at me with a demonic look and turn her head towards Adrian.

"Finish her."

Adrian nodded and then pinned me up against the wall of the Wi-Fri, beginning to punch me. I kept kicking and scratching at Adrian, hoping that he'd let me go. Adrian then delivers a blow to my nose, causing it to bleed. He then let go of me, causing me to fall to the ground. I brought my fingers up to my nose and touched it. When I moved my hand away from my nose, it was covered in blood. Shanilla ran to me and gave me some tissues. I grabbed the tissues with my non-bloody hand for Shanilla and began to clean up my nose and hand. Adrian then went back to Lolo, standing behind her with his arms crossed as she laughed at me.

"HAHAHA!!! YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER, DAWN GONZÁLEZ!!!! AND THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE!!!" Lolo sneered.

"FUCK YOU LOLO!!!!"

Before she could walk away, suddenly, my necklace was yanked out her hand but the thing was, it was floating, BY ITSELF!!!!! I gazed in awe as suddenly Adrian was turned upside down and Lolo was floating.

"HOLY HELL!!!!! SPENCER YOU BETTER STOP YOUR STUPID SPECIAL EFFECTS OR ELSE!!!!!" Lolo shrieked.

Shanilla then grabbed my necklace, (which was floating in mid-air!) and gave it to me. I put the necklace on (mind you guys that I was sitting on my butt) and saw something totally unbelievable!!! I saw a fucking ghost!!! And it wasn't just any ghost!!! It was none other then my deceased boyfriend, Billy Joe Cobra!!!

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! This is what you get for messing with my girlfriend!!!!!"

Billy then flipped Adrian and dropped Lolo. What made the situation even funnier was that Lolo fell into a mud puddle on the side of the road right next to the Wi-Fri! I covered my mouth and laughed as Lolo got up, looking up at us, bewildered.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS, SPENCER WRIGHT!!!!! UGH!!!"

Lolo then stomped away, frustrated. Spencer looked up at Billy and gave him a high five. I still couldn't believe it was Billy. Billy then turned his attention towards me. He stretched out his transparent hand (which was still bigger than mine, even when he was alive it was still bigger than mine), and pulled me up. He then grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"B-Billy?"

"Hello Dawn! Miss me?" He asked, flirting with me.

"You're a g-ghost?! But, how?! Why?!"

"I don't even know. But all I know is that I finally found you and I don't ever want to let you go, mi amor~"

He pulled me into a hug and I buried my face into his neck, tears streaming down my face. He began to rub the back of my neck. He kissed my forehead and looked down at me.

"I have a question Dawn."

"What is it Billy?"

"Umm... How exactly did I die?"

____________~•~___________

A/N: Okay my lovelies, so here's the dealio. I have changed the plot a bit and it'll probably continue to change throughout the story, so, If y'all get confused or have any questions about anything, you're free to ask me! That's all my beautiful people!!!! I love y'all!!