𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏~☆

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
------------------------
As I stand over the casket that holds my beautiful but deceased older brother, Junghyun, I can't help but get teary eyed. The feeling of watching someone you once knew being lowered 6ft into the ground is quite awful, however this feeling I cannot shake. My whole world is crumbling before my eyes as I watch a part of me being buried.

You were my role model, hyungie...

Now I am left alone and forced to inherit the family business. A legacy that I didn't ask for or wanted, rather born into. The Jeon Mafia is my family's business. We are the most powerful Mafia there is internationally and now I uphold the responsibility. Only this time, I am all alone. My father killed my mother and abandoned my brother and I. My brother being 18 at the time, inherited the throne since he was the next in line after my cowardly father.

Although he was young, Junghyun was a great king. We inherited millions within the first months and have given back to the community that raised us when we were left all alone. We only take away and torture those who implode inhumane things on others for their own selfish reasons. For example, drug lords who kidnap children of wealthy people for ransom and human traffickers that prostitute small innocent children who come from poor backgrounds. Of course, our klan aren't saints either. We murder when it is necessary and sometimes torture those devil made people for our own pleasure.

However, things are going to change now that I am the leader. Junghyun was 18 when he was crowned the King of our Klan and he was laid to rest at 30 years old. I am now 27 and ready more than ever to seek revenge on those who caused my brother's death. The stupid CIA really think that they can take us down but one agent at a time, we have proven them otherwise. However, they have taken something away from me. Someone truly special and I will get them back. Junghyun was a great King, but I'll be an even greater one and get the respect he deserved.

I'll do you proud hyung, I promise. I love you forever and ever.. may you rest in peace...

I can't help but cry as I see my brother fully submerged into the ground....There is so many questions I still have , so many things I want to say but now he's gone. I can't get him back. I sat here for hours not realizing that everyone around me has left me to mourn the loss of my hero. When suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder...

"Jungkookie, the limo is here. We need to get you home now." Seokjin said as he pats my shoulder and wipes my tears.

I looked at him with such pain and couldn't help but rush into his arms and cry. Kim Seokjin has always been there for me. He has always been that parent figure that I have always needed in my life. He has a warm embrace...when he hugs me I feel like I'm in my mother's arms once again. He rubs my head as he held me tightly before pulling away and guiding me outside of the graveyard and into the limousine that was waiting for me.

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
-----------------
Tears fall from my eyes as I make my way back to my desk after our beloved Changbae's memorial service ended. So many of our international CIA agents have come to pay their respects to Changbae. Of course, none of that was surprising because he was a very skilled Agent. I should know because I was his partner guiding him through every mission in the Cyber Department. I was never there physically but I was always talking to him through his ear mic, camera lens and hidden cameras installed in his suits.

You see, I was a spy but never put myself in the field. I was always told that I'd be better behind a screen rather than trying to solve crimes out on the field with the rest of the agents. Of course it hurt but overtime I was okay with it. I made great friendships and had an amazing person to work with like Changbae, but now he is gone. What is my purpose here now? What will I become now that he-THUD

My thoughts are interrupted as I see a big file dropped on top of my desk.

"Come see me in my office once you're ready, Mr. Park." My boss said as she keeps her index finger pressed on the cover of this thick pile of papers before walking away.

As I sat there in confusion, sniffling my nose and rubbing my eyes before opening up the file, I suddenly realize that this was Changbae's mission file.

The Jeon Mafia was written on top of it in big letters. I open it to see all of the data that our agency has inserted and gathered from the past 5 years that we have attempted to take them down. Pictures of the now deceased king of the klan, also known as Jeon Junghyun. Eldest son of the Jeon Family. Many more photos of him taken secretly as he makes business deals and attends events. However, as I keep scheming through this long file, I am caught by surprised as I see that there has been a file added with more pictures but not of Junghyun.

"What..is this his little brother?" I sniffled as I held up the picture next to my computer.

I recover some old footage from Changbae's camera lens to find the familiar face that matches with this picture.

Changbae did mention that the king did have a little brother.

"Noona, I am going to transfer this video footage to you however it is very blurry, do you think you can enhance it for me?" I said to my coworker Miyeon as I stood up with the picture in hand making my way over to her desk.

"Of course Jiminie, is there anyone in particular you're looking for?" She asked as she starts to enhance the video footage.

"Yes, I need to match this person to hopefully someone in the video. Maybe I can get a name or identity." I sigh looking at the picture and back at her computer.

"There it is." She says zooming into the face of the video matching it perfectly with the picture I hold in my hand.

"Jimin, this is for you." I hear one of my coworkers say as they hand me a file. As I continue to read what it states, finally at the bottom is says...

Your mission:
Execute Jeon Jungkook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you sm for reading babies💞

-Author Nim