𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓~☆

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
----------------------
Seeing Jungkook get crowned king was nothing that I had ever thought it was going to be. And I am not talking about the process...but the feeling. After those 2 hours of conversation, I can't help but feel nothing but sympathy for him. Not even hatred, resentment, or anger. He seems nothing like his older brother. Jungkook is smart, well-spoken, charming and funny..although, he does come off as very mean and cold during some moments.

However, I can't help but sit down in confusion as I see him being crowned King and sitting upon his throne.

Why don't I see the man that killed Changbae now as he sits on his throne? Why do I feel so differently than the way I did before about him?

This is why I need to remind myself why I am on this mission. Feeling any type of way for this man is out of the question, I know this. I need to remind myself about the life I have back home. I have a job and a boyfriend waiting for me back home.

"Isn't our Jungkookie so handsome, Jimin-ssi?" Namjoon asked as he wrapped his arm around Seokjin.

"Ahh, he makes a fine king." I chuckled nervously remembering that my boyfriend can literally see and hear everything that I am saying.

Fuck, I should've remembered that when I was talking to Jungkook earlier... I thought, mentally face palming myself.

"Now, he isn't your handsome king anymore, huh." Vernon scoffed in my ear piece.

Shit..

"Please excuse me for a moment, I need to use the restroom." I smiled as I stood up and walked away from the table. I rushed over to the bathroom, quickly putting my phone to my ear so when I talk to Vernon it doesn't seem suspicious.

"Aish, why must you make remarks like that while I am at the table?" I whispered angrily as I looked around for the bathroom.

"Yah, don't you think it's fair for me to say those type of remarks when you are literally flirting with the king right in front of me?" Vernon said.

"This is my job, because of my flirtyness I will be going to the celebration at the King's home. THE KINGS HOME Vernon! We have never been in there, especially the one here in Paris. I'm doing the most that any of you have done from your past missions." I huffed angrily.

"Is this a competition now, Jimin? Well in that case, do whatever the fuck you wanna do for the night. I don't care. I will just sit here and stay quiet and let you do what you do since you're better than everyone." Vernon yelled through the ear piece causing my ear drum to hurt.

"Aish, jinja..." I scoffed as I rubbed my ear.

"Yah, Jimin-ah." I heard a deep voice say as they put their hand on my shoulder.

"Ah, Tae. You scared me..." I whispered.

"You know, if you're gonna continue this mission then you should really become aware of all of your surroundings." Taehyung chuckled lightly. I smiled and sighed still rubbing my ear.

"Jimin...please. For your sake and my sake, go home..." Taehyung said.

"Tae, nobody is going to stop me from completing this mission.." I sigh.

"You don't understand, if Jungkook finds out that you're working for the CIA, he will not hesitate to kill you. I don't want him to kill you." Taehyung whispered.

"He won't find out, I promise." I whispered as well trying to exit the bathroom before Taehyung grabbed my arm.

"Yah.." I said.

"What's your mission?...
Hyung..please?" Taehyung said with tears in his eyes.

Taehyung's eyes look so sad. How do I tell him that my mission is to kill his leader? If I do tell him, then he could mess this up for me. I won't be able to complete this and come home to no job. Why must he be involved with all of this?