𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑~☆

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
----------------------
The time has come. Today is the day that Jungkook is going to be crowned the King of the Jeon Mafia. The young man had never felt more ready in his life to get something over with and start his plans. Of course, he isn't the only one that has plans. Park Jimin was in his hotel room, sweating nervously as he paced around the room.

"Oh god, please just let me not fuck this mission up." Jimin huffs as he clasped his hands together and began to pray.

Come on, Jimin. Man up. Get your suit on and start making your way over to that huge stadium. Jimin thought to himself.

Of course, as we all know; most things are easier said than done. Jimin walks over to where his beautiful suit laid out on his bed. Jimin can't help but blush at the fact that he would be wearing something so elegant in front of thousands of people. It's a beautiful morning in Paris and now it is finally time for Jimin to gear up.

After staring at himself in the mirror, just absolutely stunned at the sight in front of him, he huffs and plugs in his ear piece, puts in his contact lenses that hold a secret camera+grid and puts on a very beautiful brioche that also has a hidden camera inside of it. He taps twice on his watch activating all of this high tech equipment.

"Agent Park, can you hear me?" Vernon's voice was heard through Jimin's earpiece.

"Agent Park, that will take some time to get used to." Jimin giggled.

"Yes Agent Vernon, I can hear you loud and clear." he added.

"I like it, maybe we can try it in the bedroom once you complete your mission." Vernon smirked causing Jimin to blush and laugh.

"Let's not flirt while I'm working babe. Who knows what this could lead to." Jimin smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror once more, tidying himself up.

"I don't know if I can contain myself, you look beautiful in that suit Jimin." Vernon smiled as he started to lay out Jimin's mission details on his computer.

"Okay Agent Park, these are your mission details. You need to find a way to somehow get close to our new target. The King Jeon Jungkook. That is going to be highly difficult considering the fact that you are one out of thousands. However, my suggestion is to create a scene of some sort." Vernon states.

"Wait, what is the information that we have based on the new King." Jimin asked walking over to the bathroom and brush his teeth.

"The only information that we have is that he is 27 years old, his past lover was a young male who attended the same university that you did, ironically. Ummm..oh! and his birthday is September 1st, 1997." Vernon says.

Suddenly, an idea pops into Jimin's head after hearing that the new King has had a male lover in the past. There is a way Jimin can get into Jungkook's head; Seduction. Jimin smirks to himself as he dabs on his favorite floral cologne on his neck, wrists and behind his ear.

"That's um, an awful lot of cologne babe." Vernon said clearing his throat as he watches Jimin spray more cologne on himself in front of the mirror.

"Well, if I'm going to get close to the King then I am going to need to make one hell of an impression." Jimin smiles as he fixes his hair.

"What sort of impression would that be..?" Vernon asks furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"I need to seduce him, if he wants me, then he'll keep me around and I'll have so much access to information and potential deals that we can be made aware of." Jimin explains as he puts on his chain.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Jimin?" Vernon huffs as he leaned back into his chair.

"Yes, Changbae did that with one of Junghyun's servants and we got so many coordinates and data because of it." Jimin explains as he paces around his room to get his shoes.