𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔~☆

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
-------------------
It was a beautiful night for Jungkook and Jimin as they have been spending their entire evening getting to know each other. Hoseok and Taehyung were drinking on the other side of the hall watching the king and his surroundings.

"Wah, I don't think I've ever seen someone make Jungkookie laugh that much. Not even his ex." Hoseok chuckled as he continued to watch the two boys speak.

"Well, Yongbin was never funny but sure did love making Jungkook mad. Even so, we shouldn't speak of him. You know how Jungkook gets whenever we bring him up." Taehyung added as he tried to figure out what Jungkook and Jimin could be talking about.

"Eh, he can't hear us. It's not like our mics or earpieces are on right now." Hoseok said putting his hand on Taehyung's lower back.

"Tae, are you okay?" He proceeded to ask as he noticed how focused Taehyung was on their boss.

"Yeah, I just wanna make sure that Jiminie and Kookie are having fun." Taehyung lied as he smiled.

Then, suddenly there was an idea that popped into Taehyung's head...

"You know what, I think I'm gonna go check up on them. Excuse me.." Taehyung smiled as he walked over towards the couple.

"Jiminie, how are you finding yourself here?" Taehyung smiled as he put his arm around Jimin's waist.

"Ah, very well thank you Taehyungie." Jimin said flashing a smile but feeling very nervous.

"Your highness...please tidy yourself up." Taehyung chuckled walking over to Jungkook and buttoning up his uniform, swiftly turning on his mic.

"Thank you, Taehyung." He smiled and shot Taehyung a look indicating for him to go away.

"Well! I think I am going to go get a drink! You guys enjoy the rest of your evening." Taehyung smiled as he noticed the look that Jungkook gave him.

Taehyung couldn't help but smirk to himself as he walked away turning on his ear piece and heading towards the bar. The only thing that had been said between Jimin and Jungkook was them slightly flirting with each other and talking about their favorite foods and the ones Jimin wants to try.

"Tomorrow morning, I will take you to a really nice coffee shop here in Paris. I will get the house to ourselves so we can freely do whatever we want." Jungkook said. Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he took a sip from his drink.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon. I really can't express to you how much I appreciate this opportunity." Jimin said.

Wait...Jimin and Jungkook, alone. We're all supposed to leave Paris tomorrow morning to go on our vacation together as a family...Damn, Jimin you are good... Taehyung thought to himself.

"Your highness, someone would like to speak to you.." One of Jungkook's guards said approaching the two young men.

"I uhh.." Jungkook sighs before rubbing the back of his neck out of annoyance.

"I'll be right back, Mr. Park. Please help yourself to the bar or the food." he added smiling at Jimin before walking away with the guard.

"This better be important." Jungkook muttered to his guard.

"Someone who claims to be your father urgently needs to meet with you." The guard said.

"What?" Jungkook said stopping while furrowing his eyebrows.

"You came to get me to let me know that someone who is claiming to be my father, who I deliberately said to not let into my home or my fucking coronation, is here in my house?" The King said growing very angry and walking towards the guard.