𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐~☆

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
------------------
"Mrs. Choi, you are not understanding what I am telling you." I huffed in a panic as I gripped my hair.

"I have never been in the field before. I have always been behind the screen helping Changbae through his missions. The last time I held a gun was 4 years ago and you want me to execute the upcoming king of the Jeon Mafia?" I ranted.

"Mr. Park. We have had 5 agents killed in the hands of the Jeon Mafia because of their identity being discovered. They were exposed in other missions and that is how Junghyun found out about each and everyone of them. They know the faces of our other skilled agents and I cannot risk putting their lives in danger." Mrs. Choi said calmly.

"So you want to sacrifice mine !?" I asked in a panic tone.

"Mr. Park, you are not listening. The Jeon Mafia have never ever seen your face or heard your name. The possibility of you making out of this mission alive is very high. You are less likely to be exposed by anybody because you have never worked in the field before. This is your opportunity to take down their empire." Mrs. Choi sighs.

I sigh and look down at my feet as I play with my bracelet. Of course, what she is saying makes perfect sense but imagining myself near those dangerous men absolutely terrify me.

"And if I refuse?" I ask.

"You can forget about your position here at the CIA." She continued.

"Mrs. Choi I really don't think -"

"You will start training tomorrow, and we will send you off to Paris in a week for the upcoming King's coronation. I will have Mingyu give you your equipment, weapons, new ID and file instructions tomorrow morning. For now, go home, rest and pack. You're going to need it." Mrs. Choi states.

I sigh and stand up, bowing before I exit the room and into the men's bathroom.

What the hell am I going to tell Vernon?

Time Skip
————-
"Well what do you want me to do babe!? I can't lose my fucking job or we won't have any money." I said loudly as I watched Vernon pace back and forth in the kitchen.

"Why in the hell are you even considering this Jimin? You can't actually think that you're capable enough to go in the field and kill this man." Vernon yelled causing me to jump a little from the sudden raise of tone.

My heart drops. Even he thinks I can't complete this mission.

"Min, I.." he sighs

"I'm just worried about you. I don't want you to get killed out there." He said standing in front of me lifting up my chin to look at him.

"Now you know how I feel every time you go on a mission.." I sniffle holding back tears as I look the other way.

"Hey hey hey..." he says softly planting a kiss on my lips.

"Please, just promise me that you'll come back alive. Just promise me that you'll come back home to me." Vernon said deeply as he cuffed my face.

"I promise. I love you..." I said softly before kissing him once more. Soon enough the kiss turned into something more and I was carried into our bedroom.

Vernon and I had been together for 2 years now and everything has always went so smoothly. Of course we argue but all couples do, the important thing is that we always come to terms with each other and our feelings at the end of it.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
-----------------------
"I want everything to be arranged and ready for departure by tomorrow morning. If it is not done by tomorrow morning, then you can all forget about seeing the light of day ever again." I said to my guards.