Intro

*Spicy Little Chef x Son of God

  He was a dancer in the art troupe when he traveled, but Gu Qian turned out to be a canteen worker after time travel.

  Forget it, work does not distinguish between high and low. Although a cook is not as decent as a dancer, it can be regarded as a craft.

  Coincidentally, Gu Qian was a master chef before time travel.

  Just hold the spatula and do it in one go!

  Rough noodles, wild vegetables, wheat bran... pickled vegetable pancakes can make you a flower.

  Any bad food in Gu Qian's hands can become a delicious food that turns decay into magic.

  Accidentally, she was promoted from a canteen female worker to a chef, and became the God Chef Gu who was sought after by everyone in the art troupe and dared not offend!

  Just when Gu Qian began to enjoy the good life, she was followed by Jiang Haichao, the well-known son of the art troupe...

  *

  Jiang Haichao has just graduated from the Military Academy, he is the most handsome and best-qualified boy in the art troupe, but somehow he offends the newly promoted hot little cook in the troupe, and only gives him a piece of chicken... ass for lunch.

  How could the young master have been so angry, he gritted his teeth and dragged him to a small corner.

  "What did I do to you?"

  The little cook looked confused: "No, I didn't mess with..."

  "I didn't mess with you? Why did you give me a piece of chicken butt if I didn't mess with you?"

  "..."

  Do you believe me when I said I didn't mean it?

  ☆

  Because of a chicken butt, Gu Qian was completely blackmailed by Jiang Haichao.

  He threatened her that every meal in the future must be given to him, otherwise...

  "Otherwise what?"

  Jiang Hai raised his eyes and smiled evilly: "Otherwise... I will stew you."

  "..."

  #Opening a small stove is fake, wanting to stew you is true#

  *1v1 double c, emotional drama and career lines are available~

  Content tag: Sweet Wen Chronicles

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Gu Qian, Jiang Haichao┃Supporting role: ┃Others:

  One-sentence introduction: The son-in-law has been chasing his wife for a long time

  Conception: love life, make a fortune