Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

The arrogant laughter stopped, but the smile on his face still couldn't stop.

The corners of the mouth are almost grinning to the sky.

He kept giggling non-stop, and realized it belatedly, waking up like a dream.

"Wait, I'm not dreaming!"

Gu Qian pinched the soft flesh on the inside of his arm, "Is it a dream?"

She exerted all her strength, and Jiang Haichao gasped in pain.

Gu Qian patted him, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, and rubbed his hands for him.

"Idiot, is it a dream?"

Jiang Hai stared at her furiously, and murmured, "It's not a dream..."

From the intense excitement at the beginning, to suddenly feeling like a dream, until now I am confused.

In just a few minutes, Gu Qian saw an extremely complicated and wonderful mental journey from his face.

That gaze was slightly bewildered, but also joyful, and the aggrieved pupils gradually became excited and pure, like a child.

Still a little cute, so Gu Qian unceremoniously pinched his handsome face again and asked:

"Does it still hurt?"

Her strength is still relatively strong, Jiang Haichao frowned slightly.

"It hurts." He nodded obediently, with a hint of grievance in his tone.

Gu Qian burst out laughing, and patted him on the shoulder: "Then it's not a dream."

After finishing speaking, he picked up the umbrella on the ground, shook the raindrops, and held it in front of the two of them again.

"Your face is covered with water, here." He took out a white embroidered handkerchief from his pocket and handed it over.

"Wipe your face quickly, it's so dirty-uh-"

Before she could finish her words, Jiang Haichao grabbed her into her arms vigorously and rudely.

His chest was very hard, turning like an iron plate, and when he hit it with his head, it made her eyes stare.

The warm big palm gently comforted the back of the head with trembling, Gu Qian was stunned for a moment.

In the dimness, she blinked, her beautiful almond eyes reflected his smooth jawline as always.

Thumping, Wei Wei moved his head in his arms, and pressed his face sideways to the position of his left heart, hearing the violent and rapid heartbeat.

The big movement that almost popped out of the chest.

She now fully admits that she just likes Jiang Haichao, like him like he likes herself.

I don't want to escape anymore, and it's hard to refuse him anymore, even if moths fly to the flame,

She was eager to give it a try too.

The two of them didn't do anything, just hugged each other quietly, exchanging their body temperature with each other.

A sentence I read on the Internet before suddenly appeared in my mind: If you like someone, you will somehow feel that the smell of the other person is very good and unique, and you will remember it deeply.

Even though time flies and the memory is no longer clear, the unique breath can be recalled forever.

She now feels that Jiang Haichao's body smells very good, and she greedily absorbs his smell.