Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Jiang Hai frowned at the peak of his eyebrows, and looked down at him unhappily: "Otherwise? Are you going to not pay back the two hundred dollars you fucking owe the Gu family?"

"But...but I only owe two hundred, you wrote three hundred!"

The man snorted disdainfully: "When is the old calendar for two hundred? Three hundred is interest!"

After finishing speaking, he slapped the table heavily: "Hurry up, don't dawdle, eat in prison or pay back the money, choose one of the two!"

He couldn't help talking about it.

Wu Hongxing reluctantly took the pen to sign, his right hand was trembling, and Jiang Haichao knocked on his forehead violently: "Write well! What are you shaking!"

He was so wronged that he almost burst into tears.

The bike is gone, the money is gone, and Jiang Haichao is beating, kicking and scolding him. Is he so aggrieved and unlucky!

After finishing writing, Jiang Haichao pursed his lips and put the IOU into his trouser pocket, looked at him and said, "Come to my office tomorrow morning to get your fingerprints."

After finishing speaking, he explained to Zhang Lihua: "Auntie, wait for this kid to press his handprint after get off work tomorrow, and I will send you the IOU."

"Ouch, that's a good feeling, I'm sorry to trouble you, Comrade Jiang!"

He waved his hand indifferently: "Hey, it's a small matter, it's a good friend, Gu Qian's business is my business."

Wu Hongxing's handcuffs were not released for him, saying that he would press his fingerprints tomorrow before releasing them.

Wu Hongxing's eyes were so gloomy that she could drip ink and gritted her teeth. She couldn't go back to the art troupe today, so she could only go home and rest for the night, and she had to go to the office early to get her fingerprints tomorrow.

Jiang Haichao kindly pushed the door open for him. Outside the courtyard, pairs of eyes stared at him like wolves like tigers, and each eye was like a hot iron brand, imprinted on his body, bringing him embarrassment and humiliation.

Covering his hands under his coat, he walked out with a muffled head.

After a while, he ran away and disappeared.

Neighbors swarmed into Gu's house, pulling Zhang Lihua to ask about the situation.

The Gu family was busy greeting Jiang Haichao and his two friends, and didn't have much time to deal with the neighbors.

Zhang Lihua closed the door apologetically: "I'm sorry everyone, I'll entertain the guests first, and we'll talk in the evening."

Close the door to block out the noise.

Zhang Lihua warmly greeted the three of them to sit down, and said to his daughter-in-law, "Hurry up, Anxiu, make three bowls of brown sugar water for the guests!"

"Hey!"

"Come on, come on, three comrades, sit down quickly. You have helped our Gu family a lot, so you have to stay here to have a meal before leaving! Otherwise, I don't know how to thank you."

Jiang Haichao turned his head and gave Gao Peng a wink, and the two immediately understood: "Auntie! No need, we both still have jobs, so we won't stay any longer. Let Haichao stay here with you. Let's go first."

After all, he didn't give her a chance to speak, pushed the door open and left.

"Hey! Hey! These two kids..."