Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

"Do you think I look like a person who doesn't care about words?" Jiang Haichao looked at him impatiently.

At this time, Wang Weimin already had a plan in mind, and the abacus could be heard in the next province.

Buy it back for ten yuan, and buy it back at half price when he has money. Isn't that equivalent to... buying a cookbook for five yuan?

Good guy, this bargain is half and half?

This deal is a bargain!

When he goes back, he will ask his son to copy down the recipe. Even if Jiang Haichao buys it later, he will not lose money, and earn a proper profit!

Wang Weimin didn't expect that he had actually fallen into the "consumption trap".

It is clear that there is no such item as recipes in the daily expenses. At first, I thought that 16 yuan for a cookbook was too expensive. Later, I heard that this thing can't be bought in gold or white. In the end, the price was directly reduced to 5 yuan. If you don't buy it, you will feel a loss, okay?

In fact, you can save 100% if you don't buy it.

Scratching his head, he struggled for a while, thinking of the big family members in the family, and the young gluttonous son... Gritting his teeth, he agreed!

Jiang Haichao took his five yuan and left quickly: "Okay, you wait here, I'll put the recipe on the table, and I'll go back and get it for you."

"good."

Jiang Haichao went quickly, entered the office building in a few steps, went up to the second floor, opened the door, Zhou Man was still working overtime.

"Hey, are you off work yet?" Jiang Haichao asked casually, not intending to have a long chat.

Zhou Man looked up and glanced at him: "Well, I haven't finished writing some materials, so I'll go home after finishing."

Unlocked and took out the menu, turned around and was about to leave.

Occasionally, Zhou Man caught a glimpse of the recipe in his hand, and Zhou Man's mouth turned faster than his brain.

"Wait, Officer Jiang!"

...

Wang Weimin had been waiting downstairs in the office building for ten minutes, but he still didn't see anyone coming down. He thought to himself that Jiang Haichao would regret it right away?

Just as I was talking about going up to see the situation, the man came down with the recipe.

After selling two cookbooks within an hour, Jiang Haichao went downstairs in a good mood, took out the book in his belly, and threw it to him.

"Here, take it, I went to the restroom temporarily just now."

Wang Weimin took it, and exhaled heavily: "It's okay, it's okay, just bring it, just bring it."

Holding the cookbook and rushing home, Wang Weimin had already imagined that when his daughter-in-law finished learning this recipe, the family would be able to eat peerless delicious food every day.

Hiss-the more I think about it, the hungrier I get.

...

Jiang Haichao's business was done very quickly. He sold five copies from his colleagues, three copies in the four-person dormitory after returning home, and another six copies in the dormitory next door, exactly twenty copies were sold out.

Wang Weimin's stingy character was well-known in the Propaganda Department, so Jiang Haichao promised to buy it back at half price. Except for him, the rest of the people were not treated so well, and they were all dealt with at ten yuan.