Chapter 71-82

Chapter 71

"Dad." Through Jiang Haichao's profile, Jiang Shengjun saw Gu Qian in the hut.

In a fit of anger, the greeting came unexpectedly. Jiang Shengjun paused for a moment and didn't respond. He just looked at the couple with a cold expression, his brows still furrowed with a sense of urgency.

Jiang Shengjun walked in taciturnly, looking at the cabin of the two of them.

This is his first time here, and the couple's nest is much smaller than he imagined, pitifully small.

The bedroom, kitchen and bathroom are not as big as their living room in Jiang's house.

But the two of them would rather stay in this kind of place than move back. A thought suddenly crossed Jiang Shengjun's mind: he really failed as a father.

"Why did you resign?"

Expecting that Jiang Shengjun would come to ask this question, Jiang Haichao sat down facing him, and Gu Qian went to the kitchen to get a kettle to make tea for the two of them.

Jiang Haichao did not know where he got the best Taiping Monkey King. When he has nothing to do on weekends, he can drink a cup slowly. I am afraid that Jiang Shengjun's life will not be as comfortable as him.

Jiang Shengjun glanced lightly at the two cups of tea on the table, but did not move.

Jiang Haichao took a sip of tea and replied, "I don't want to do it anymore."

I thought Jiang Shengjun would scold furiously, and Jiang Haichao was even ready to meet his scolding, but he just raised his eyebrows, looked at himself earnestly and said:

"Hai Chao, you've already got a family. Life is not a child's play. It's not like you can do whatever you want if you want. You can resign, and both of you resign together. Have you thought about the issue of future living expenses and where the source of income will come from? ?"

"Of course I thought about it, and I thought it over, that's why I chose to resign." Jiang Haichao smiled and pushed the teacup to him: "You also said that I am not a child anymore, I am an adult, and I have my own family , Don't I have the right to freely choose what job I do and where I go to work? Do I have to obey your arrangement and live my whole life?"

One sentence made Jiang Shengjun speechless, and he subconsciously picked up the teacup in front of him and drank it down. The tea was so hot that it rolled his tongue, and it was his great restraint that kept the tea from spitting out.

It took a long time to take a deep breath before finding my own voice.

"Then what do you want to do?"

"Business." Jiang Haichao replied.

"Ridiculous!" Jiang Shengjun couldn't hold back his anger: "I thought you had given up on this idea long ago!"

Jiang Haichao shook his head with a wry smile: "No, you know, I'm not a person who gives up easily."

The only time he gave up struggling was because of Li Huijia. At that time, he was obsessed with ghosts and his thoughts turned to ashes. Fortunately, he woke up in time... Forget it, it's worth not mentioning that matter, otherwise I'm afraid I won't be able to finish talking with him for two days and two nights.

"What about Gu Qian? Did you arrange the resignation?"

Jiang Shengjun figured it out as early as on the way to Data Lane. Resignation should be his son's idea. Although that girl Gu Qian was clever, she would not make such a decision hastily.

The previous dispute with Liang Hui was indeed just nonsense.

"No." Gu Qian hurriedly argued: "Actually, I have always wanted to start a business, so I simply resigned with Haichao. Don't worry, we still have some savings in hand, even if the business fails, we won't starve to death. And you also said that we are adults and we will be responsible for our actions, Dad, you really don't need to worry about us."