Chapter 2: The Prophecy

When it was time for class the next morning, Sparks had to leave his friends and go to his boring classroom. Sparks heard a lot of rumors going around him. All different dragons talking. And they were all talking about the same thing.

"Yeah! Apparently there's a new prophecy made by this Dark dragon called MightyTalons!"

"But no one knows if it's real or not! I mean, like, come on! A Dark dragon made it!"

"Did you hear!? That dragon that's new here, who got here yesterday is supposed to be the dragon in it! What's his name again?"

"Sparks?"

"Yeah! That's right! Sparks!"

Sparks was worried about all the rumours about him being in the new prophecy, so he decided to ask one of the Light dragons.

They know the most about Dark dragons and apparently get information about them from a spy on Dark Island. Sparks decided to ask his favorite teacher, Dawn. He walked to her classroom and knocked on the door made out of timber.

"Ow!", he exclaimed, as he had been pricked by a splinter from the door. He licked the blood off his talon, and waited for Dawn to come to the door.

"Dawn?", asked Sparks. Was she in there?

"Come in!", said a nice sounding teacher.

Dawn was a cheerful teacher, who usually taught really well, but didn't really care what the dragons were doing (They were usually not working). Sparks was the only one that paid attention to what she was teaching in her classes. She was optimistic and really kind. Sort of like Pineapple, but not super crazy.

"Hello Dawn! I was wondering if you knew anything about this prophecy everyone's been talking about, that the Dark

dragons made. And I'm supposed to be the dragon in it!", asked Sparks, with worry in his voice.

'Maybe I am the one in the prophecy', he worried. He waited for Dawn's answer, hoping his thoughts weren't true.

"Ah...", she sighed. "Yes. I'm afraid that is the truth", Sparks breathed heavily. Of course. "There is a new prophecy made by the Dark dragons", and Sparks breathed a sigh of relief. Good. It wasn't about him".

"Could I know what it is?" ,he asked.

"Of course! Do you have any friends? You could bring them here at recess and I could tell them!", she replied.

"Sure!", replied Sparks, with a look of worry and happiness because he got to bring his friends.

So, at recess, Sparks got Pineapple, Nightflyer, Sunmaker, and Bamboo, to go with him to Dawn's classroom.

"Uh. Do we have to go with you? I just want to sleep and eat in the corner. This will be super boring", asked Sunmaker.

"Of course we have to go with Sparks! One, he's our friend, and two, it will be super fun, not super boring!", replied Pineapple.

"Yeah. Um, yeah. It'll be fun", said Nightflyer, with a look of worry in her eyes.

When they got to Dawn's classroom, Dawn was already in there, waiting with her roasted camel.

"Hey Sparks! Nice friends you got there!", she said. "So! The prophecy. I think I have it written down somewhere. Just let me..."

"This is going to be awesome! We will hear a prophecy that is made by dark dragons! Awesome!", said Pineapple, excitedly.

"Ah! Found it! So..."

"I'm so excited!", said Pineapple, who looked like she was going to explode with happiness.