Chapter 3: The Star Forest

"Bamboooo, where are we goingggggg?!?!?!?!", cried Pineapple, so bored she could rip her horns out. They had been walking for only 15 minutes, and even with Pineapple non stop talking, they were both wanting to turn around, but for separate reasons. They were going to a safe place, and they both needed a calm, safe place to rest from walking. So Bamboo knew what to do. They walked through the forest some more, and Pineapple would not stop complaining. She had already tripped over a giant log, walked straight into a tree, and commando rolled into a lake. And she had also yelled 'OOH!' whenever she spotted something that she called 'cool'. It was usually a weirdly shaped rock or a butterfly, which Bamboo ended up eating anyway.

"Bamboo! Bamboo! Bamboo! Bambi! Bamboo! Bamboo! Bambooo!", cried Pineapple.

"PINEAPPLE! WE'RE HERE! BE QUIET!", shouted Bamboo. She had had enough!

"Yayyyyyyyy!"

"Wait? Did you just call me Bambi?", Bamboo quickly shot.

"Woah! What is THAT?!", interrupts Pineapple, trying to quickly change the conversation. 

Pineapple was pointing at a giant statue. It was of a star dragon wearing square shaped glasses, looking and pointing up at the stars. It was in the middle of a star dragon village, surrounded by dragons, a lot of them coloured purple, and blue. Behind the statue, there was a giant night sky. But weren't Pineapple and Bamboo just in broad daylight? There were millions of stars in the sky, looking down onto the village, and a giant moon in the distance, shining so bright it could almost blind them.

"And that, Pineapple! Is who we're here to see!", explained Bamboo, gesturing up to the statue. On the right of the statue, there was a giant glass dome, crawling with paintings and artwork. Bamboo guessed that was where the star dragons star gazed into the night sky. On the left of the statue, there were heaps of little houses, with purple, pink, blue, and other coloured dragons inside. The village was full of life. And so was Pineapple.

"We came all this way for a statue of a dragon?!", yelled Pineapple, throwing her hands up into the air, hitting Bamboo in the face and almost knocking her over. Some other dragons in the village turned to look at them, as Pineapple could make someone deaf if they were standing too close. But Bamboo had gotten used to almost fainting from Pineapple screaming.

"Umm, no! We came all this way to see the dragon that the statue is of!", Bamboo was getting frustrated now. 'Why did Pineapple have to come?', she thought. But deep down, Bamboo knew Pineapple was her friend. Very deep down. Bamboo usually met the dragon in the statue here at this very spot! But it looked like she wouldn't come. It was just then when Bamboo almost turned around to leave, when it happened.

"BAMBIIIIIIIIII!!", Someone yelled as Bamboo turned her head to see a nice little star dragon wearing glasses hurtling toward her, crushing Bamboo in a hug, and tackled her to the floor, trying to headlock her. Bamboo was very happy now. She had come!

"BAMBOO! HOW COME SHE CAN CALL YOU BAMBI WHEN I CAN'T!! THAT IS SO UNFAIR!!", yelled Pineapple. She was fuming! She looked like she could kill Bamboo right there and then, just like that morning, when she had stolen her magic strawberries. Bamboo knew this would happen. Now she wished Pineapple didn't have to come.

"Pineapple. Meet Starlight. Starlight. Meet Pineapple", introduced Bamboo, in between laughs of Starlight trying to wrestle her. Pineapple already hated Starlight, no matter who she was. She didn't care that she had her statue in the middle of the village! She could call Bamboo Bambi! And that was personal...

Nightflyer was bored. Sunmaker was bored. Sparks was bored. Everyone in the whole class was bored to the bone. And when I say bored, I mean they- are- doing- hunting- class- hunting- for- fake- fish- kind of bored.