Chapter 4

*fast forward to being at home after school*

I was sitting on a beanbag in the living room when my mum came into the room and asked,
"Is everything alright?"
I quickly turned my head to look at her.
"Yeah im all good. Just thinking,"
"About what?"she asked
"I dunno just school and stuff."i said, lying

In reality i was thinking about what happened to today with c/n. I couldnt get my mind of his beautiful smile, his eyes, rich and soft like chocolate and smooth, strong hands. He was the guy i always dreamed of. Soon enough i was sleeping under the sunset.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up and let out a small yawn and checked to time.

6:03

Great,i thought to myself, i woke up an hour early.
I decided to get ready anyway.
After about 50 minutes i left the house even though i had alot of time to spare. I even had to time to go to the corner shop and get myself some candy sticks (aka candy cigarettes lol)
When i walked into the school i started searching for the nearest bench that i could sit on and scrolled a bit on my phone.
Soon after, i heard a familiar voice say, "hey y/n"
i looked up and it was c/n.
A smile instantly lit up my face as i said, " hiiii, whats up?"
"Nothing much just a bit bored. How about you?" he replied with his peaceful voice.
"Same over here, would you like a candy cigarette?" I said while holding out the box of the candy sticks.
"oh my god, definite yes" he replied.
He takes one out of the box.
I then signaled him to sit. down next to me
"Come, sit down" i told him.
We kept talking and talking until the bell finally rang. We said bye to eachother and walked off.