Chapter 8

*THE NEXT DAY*
I woke up with a giant smile on my face thinking about todays plans with c/n. I went across my apartment to see that my mum kindly made some pancakes for me and her. I ate a few and went to go get ready. I soon looked at my phone to see that only only had an hour left before i had to leave the house. My eyes widened with shock as I started rushing to do my make-up and getting dressed.

20 minutes later I started to run out of the door where my mum was already waiting in the car

Soon enough i made it to the cinema and started to try find c/n. I saw him standing at the small snack store wearing some wide black jeans and a simple black shirt with a small skull on it. I didnt know he like to dress like that but I loved it.

C/n POV:
As i was waiting in line for popcorn i turned around and saw y/n. An uncontrollable, soft smile showed up on my face when i saw how beautiful she is.

Y/n POV :
I started walking up to c/n and thought to give him a compliment since i almost never do.
"Hey, i like your -"
"You look awes- sorry, keep talking"
We had very awkwardly complimented each other. At the same time. Of course.
"Oh no, im sorry haha" I laughed lightly.
"Dont worry," he softly smiled, "im just gunna get some popcorn and we can go into the cinema."
"All good, ima just look at the selection of movies that we can pick from"
About 3 minutes later c/n caught up to me and asked what picked to watch.
I told him that i picked to watch 'The conjuring'. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and slowly nodding and whispered to himself "Of course, a horror movie" He let out a loud sigh and said, "ok, fine"
I went to go pay for the tickets and we started heading up the stairs to the floor the movie was being played.

We got in the room and started walking down the stairs to our desired seats. During this, i noticed that we were the only ones in the room. Cool, I thought to myself.

🤯time skip🤯

We were starting to reach the middle of the movie which was mostly jumpscares so i decided to look over at c/n and noticed he was shivering with fear with his feet up on the chair. Without hesitation i gave him a hug and told him to take deep breathes with a calm expression on my face. He looked at me with his dreamy eyes into mine. I didnt know waht was about to happen next, but whatever it was, i didnt care. I think we were thinking the same thing because after i give him a slight nod he pushed my face against his and we kissed. I kissed the man man with the perfect style, personality and looks. After a few seconds he broke away and said, "I dont know if this is a good time, but.." he panted. I started getting a little stressed, what would be tell me, does he have a girlfriend? So many questions where rolling into head until he asked me,
"So um.. wanna be my girlfriend.?Since we just kinda.. "
I cut him off and with a large smile I replied with a yes.

We spent the rest of the movie cuddling and I just couldnt stop thinking about what had just happened.

Soon after the movie ended i asked him if he was going to bsf/n's valentine's day party straight afterwards. He told me he had been invited but wasnt sure if he should go.
He also mentioned that valentines day is tomorrow. I replied with saying tommorow is a Sunday, most people would be busy on a Sunday. He finally gave in and decided to come.