Chapter 10

Whenever the car finally stopped, I stepped out and ran into the house.

I ran up the stairs and crashed onto my bed. I really liked her, i did, but but i didnt even think to try 'fix' the situation. I just wanted to sit in my pitch black room and cry.

There i was... just.. laying there, on my bed.

Y/n POV:
I stood there, shocked. So much just happened.

Soon after c/n left, b/n got up and came close to me again, he lifted my chin up to look at him.
"Since c/n isnt here... wanna-" b/n said, but i cut him off saying, "FV!K NO! YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP"
"wait.. relationship?" he asked.
"YES, RELATIONSHIP, I HATE YOU!" I screamed while pushing him away.
Although he walked back to me and with an angry tone in his voice he whispered, "Y/n, you dont understand, i love you."
I looked at him with a blank stare, "And I. Dont. CARE!"

I walked away to go find bsf/n to simply ask her to stay the night. She was confused why but agreed, I told her i will tell her later what happened.

About an hour later people started quickly leaving and only bsf/n's closer friends stayed. The whole hour i had stayed with her and simply talking about random things, mostly music.

😍Time skip😍

Midnight was starting to come as everyone left. I finally told her what happened and she had a similar reaction to me, shock. I felt awful. I just wanted to go back in time and fix everything. Bsf/n requested to go upstairs to sleep for the few hours we had before morning. Her parents werent home for the week so we could basically do what ever we wanted. She gave me some comfy clothes and a small mattress to sleep on.I laid down on the matress and stared up at the ceiling. The lights had already been turned off so i was kind of staring into nothing. I was just kind of laying there thinking about what happened.
---------------------------------------------------------
Note:So sorry for the short chapter 😭😭