Chapter 13

*Time skip*

It was late at night and i was sitting in my bed, still in my day clothes for some odd reason when i get a text from c/n im surprised he was even awake but i tapped of the notification to see what he wanted.

C/n:Hey, wanna sneak out;)

I looked at my phone with my eyebrows slightly raised, i didnt know he liked to be rebellious. I know i was though.

Y/n: OMG yes ofc, where do u wanna meet?

Since we lived near each other, it was very easy to make plans.

C/n:How about the park, the one near ur house?

Y/n:Seems good, see u there in ten.

I knew sneaking out of my apartment would be easy since it was quite a new building so you could bearly hear any squeaks from the floor, especially when you were dead asleep , like my parents. I could hear both of them snoring loudly so i grab my keys and put on a jacket and i was out of the door.

I walked out of the building and and could already see him, the park was that close to my apartment. He looked up at me and came running for a hug When he did hug me, i gave him a light kiss on the lips with a light smile. I think he really enjoyed it because he took us to the see saw and we had a full on make-out sesh.

I looked up at him, "I love loving you"
He let out a slight chuckle and said, "I love you more."

I asked him what he wanted to do next, and he replied with going to the corner shops and getting some snacks. I agreed but warned him i had no money.

We got to the corner shops pretty quick and got some haribos and iced tea. I opened the pack of haribos and stuffed some in my mouth like nobody would see me. And quite literally no one would, just c/n, but i honestly dont think he cared so i didnt either. He drank some of his iced tea just before we got back to the park. We sat down at a nearby bench and he put his arm around me as we started looking into the midnight sky.

Who knew i would find someone so perfect.

The end