2| Chicken faced

Two
______________________________________

Two______________________________________

▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

"You didn't leave your little brother alone. Did you?" Jimin approached.

"What? Did you hit your head somewhere?" Jungkook said, confused.

"Oh..... no need to hide him from me. I already know him." He came near Jungkook's ear and whispered in an ominous tone.

"He disrespects you a lot, doesn't he? Throwing your bag away like it is some sort of trash." Jimin indirectly warned Jungkook that he had his eyes open the whole time since he arrived.

"Well, you shouldn't have left him alone. He is gonna be treated the same way. No exceptions in this matter, you know." He finalized.

"Fuck, shit. Yn!!!" Jungkook finally realized and ran to save you.
Jimin followed him, smirking, excited to capture his reaction when he sees his brother all bruised up.

Pushing, tripping, jumping, running, Jungkook ran to you, being all breathless.
Kicking the door open, his eyes wandered around the room and stopped at you, who was dusting off a bag.

"Yn, you okay?" He ran up to you and asked, checking if you are hurt somewhere.

"Probably has a bone or two broken. No need to -" Jimin said but stopped with his eyes wide as he saw you.

You rolled your eyes at Jungkook's concern. You hadn't been late if he didn't ditch you.

"I just realized that the smell of blood sucks, especially if the door and windows are locked. Nothing more than that." You rolled your eyes after glancing at the corner of the room.

Jungkook and Jimin followed your gaze and saw five boys groaning in the corner.

"Ouwwwww...." Hissed Jimin.

" You did that?" Asked Jungkook.

"NOOOOO... Spider-Man came and did that. Can't you see the webs all around the room." Sarcasm laced.

You could hear Jimin's chuckle. Taking your cap from the table, you walked out.

"He a girl?" Jimin voiced out his confusion.

"I'll see you later." With a last glare, Jungkook ran behind you.

"What happened to you, Yeonjun?"

"I swear I won't beat up any new student from now. That girl is - Ouchhhhhhh."

Scoffing Jimin made his way out.

"Yn huh?..... Let's see....." He said, smirking.

__________________________

"Mommmmmm..... I ain't a kid, C'mon. Please don't call me now. I am going to have my talk with the hod....... yeah-yeah.... I had my breakfast...... Okay, now stop. Bye. Love you." He heard you, and your small smile was more than visible.