13| Baki?!

______________________________________

🍻

You could hear Jungkook whining through the door about his purple eye and how he couldn't get rid of it.

"Should've thought before speaking." You teased him back with zero regrets. "I was just kidding." Oh God. Is he a five year old? You seriously can't keep up with his cuteness.

You were laughing your ass out of the boys' washroom while people looked at you weirdly. That's when it clicked. Students from all across are here.

How embarrassing could it be. Head down, you wanted to walk away until a guy approached. "Hi, Miss?" He was clad in a royal red uniform that complimented his fair skin. His thick brows were raised at you. Another handsome freak.

Before you could tell him your name, Jungkook butted in. "Taken."

"Jungkook?" The guy looked amused yet confused, but you didn't care. All you could see was that there was no purple patch or bruise on his eye. Liar.

"She is taken, Peat. So get your desperate dick outta here." He exclaimed to the boy rather in a venomous tone when he did no harm to him or you. "Ohhhhhhh. So the Jeon Jungkook is finally settling for a single girl." It seems as if they both have known each other for quite long now. "Maybe next year, I might have a chance, right babe?" He said, flashing a wink at you.

Babe, my ass. Studying the expression Jungkook wore, you are sure you don't have to say that to his face. "Not now, not never. She is mine." Oh. My. God. You just wish no one sees the blush on your cheeks. He is quite possessive for someone who is just a friend. You can't help but think that he likes you back. But again. Taehyung does the same thing when any guy approaches Jennie. Guess you are just a sister.

Keeping your head low, you walk out.

In your peripheral vision, you could see some girls squealing. To be honest, you thought all this happened in dramas, but I guess that all this happens in Seoul too.

But the person they were drooling at was someone you least wanted to see .

"Baki?!" Your eyes balled out of your sockets. This guy? What the hell is he doing here? If Jungkook got to know, then you are dead.

+×+×+×+×+×+

You peacefully were eating your lunch on the rooftop after bunking your class. Your lunch time went in vain.

The only thing you did during the break was hiding . Now that you think of it, you should be working for the CBI looking at how good you sneak. Well, their loss.

"Yera?" Now you realize why the CBI didn't hire you. You were sweating for sure. The man ahead looked so good. He had his royal red jacket in his hands and the white shirt just hugged him in the right places. Okay. Jungkook is good. He is lean and muscular. But this man. Buff and muscular. (I hope you guys remember that you have to imagine Jungkook as his 2018 self for a few chapters. He was lean muscular that time. And now. He is no less than a desert.)

Maybe just maybe you were imagining things, but he was checking you out. You still were wearing your most revealing dress that surprisingly is your school uniform.

Anyways, bact to the greek god ahead. He chuckled at you are not sure what and wore his jacket. His chest and biceps flexed in the process.

The blood red uniform hugged his biceps nicely just like that day. His lips curved in an amused smile while his symmetry face showed he wasn't expecting you here. Nor were you.